Question about testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about testosterone

How much would T levels affect PE exactly?

I, being 19 and working out 4-5 times a week, have a very high T level. I take multivitamins every day, and ZMA before bed

I notice the highest T levels the days after I squat

But I dont see how T levels could help your penis grow after your growth plates close... I am not very educated on the subject, but I do know T is responsible for penis growth during puberty. I read the article about how it "should" help, but am very skeptical...
    Stats (beginning 11/1/10)
    EL- 6
    EG- 4 3/4
    BPEL- 6 1/2
    Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
    EL- 6
    EG- 4 3/4
    BPEL- 6 1/2
    Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
    EL- 7.25
    EG- 5.5
    Bench Press- 225x10

*If anyone has any training/nutrition questions, ask away*

Testosterone levels (in a male, compared to females) is what makes you a man, makes the penis grow at puberty, and attributes to all things "male", especially your dingdong.

By lifting weights for example, your body will tell itself to produce more.

By getting sun on your testicles (especially if you lift/exercise WHILE getting sun on your balls) this will ALSO up your testosterone by up to 200%. Literally can be like taking roids. I experience this every time I go to the nude beach and swim naked (several times I have been!)

Check out a book by Dr. Zane Kime called "Sunlight" if this interests you.

BUT, ample testosterone helps IMMENSELY with PE gains, and should always be considered into factors regarding PE gains.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
      Testosterone levels (in a male, compared to females) is what makes you a man, makes the penis grow at puberty, and attributes to all things "male", especially your dingdong.

By lifting weights for example, your body will tell itself to produce more.

By getting sun on your testicles (especially if you lift/exercise WHILE getting sun on your balls) this will ALSO up your testosterone by up to 200%. Literally can be like taking roids. I experience this every time I go to the nude beach and swim naked (several times I have been!)

Check out a book by Dr. Zane Kime called "Sunlight" if this interests you.

BUT, ample testosterone helps IMMENSELY with PE gains, and should always be considered into factors regarding PE gains.
      I have noticed some very good gains only after a month, so this makes plausible sense to me. I just dont understand how it works I suppose. But, I do, and am willing, to do ANYTHING natural to increase my T levels. So if anyone has any tips, lemme know!
      EL- 6
      EG- 4 3/4
      BPEL- 6 1/2
      Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
      EL- 6
      EG- 4 3/4
      BPEL- 6 1/2
      Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
      EL- 7.25
      EG- 5.5
      Bench Press- 225x10

Comment

Originally posted by TheGodJr View Post
        I have noticed some very good gains only after a month, so this makes plausible sense to me. I just dont understand how it works I suppose. But, I do, and am willing, to do ANYTHING natural to increase my T levels. So if anyone has any tips, lemme know!
        Get sun on your nuts. Sometimes I sit fully clothed in a backyard situation, or in a room that has direct sunlight shining through a window, and I will pull out my balls and get 20-30 minutes of DIRECT (through a window is fine) sunlight.

Must be on your "test"icles for "test"osterone though, make sense?

Comment

If only I'd not been an vampire..
          New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

Get sun on your nuts. Sometimes I sit fully clothed in a backyard situation, or in a room that has direct sunlight shining through a window, and I will pull out my balls and get 20-30 minutes of DIRECT (through a window is fine) sunlight.

Must be on your "test"icles for "test"osterone though, make sense?
            Would I be able to do this everyday? When would be the best time?

Sorry for the questions but thanks for the response lol. If you could post a link that would be great
            EL- 6
            EG- 4 3/4
            BPEL- 6 1/2
            Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
            EL- 6
            EG- 4 3/4
            BPEL- 6 1/2
            Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
            EL- 7.25
            EG- 5.5
            Bench Press- 225x10

Comment

Originally posted by bboy View Post
              If only I'd not been an vampire..
              Very funny bboy, hahaha, you got me!

GodJr., yes you can do this every day, everyday the sun is out in your neck of the woods, that is!

The best time would be on a lunch break, or sometime around whenever the sun is closest to solar-noon, given the time of the year and the annalemma thing on a globe and all of that. Usually this translates to right around 1pm most days.

Comment

Very funny bboy, hahaha, you got me!

GodJr., yes you can do this every day, everyday the sun is out in your neck of the woods, that is!

The best time would be on a lunch break, or sometime around whenever the sun is closest to solar-noon, given the time of the year and the annalemma thing on a globe and all of that. Usually this translates to right around 1pm most days.
                would UV sun do the job, or should it be the real deal?

Comment

So I tried this today for 10 minutes by standing outside my window... and what happened astounded me. After a couple minutes of sun exposure, my balls started moving around in my sac! It was very odd, but seems to me like something was working down there...
                  EL- 6
                  EG- 4 3/4
                  BPEL- 6 1/2
                  Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
                  EL- 6
                  EG- 4 3/4
                  BPEL- 6 1/2
                  Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
                  EL- 7.25
                  EG- 5.5
                  Bench Press- 225x10

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
                    would UV sun do the job, or should it be the real deal?
                    UV.......IS what you need, so yes, I think tanning beds would have some effect, if that's what you were skirting around asking, but they are also very bad for you.

And the real deal is free. But if you live in Seattle, I would understand,...I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGodJr View Post
                      So I tried this today for 10 minutes by standing outside my window... and what happened astounded me. After a couple minutes of sun exposure, my balls started moving around in my sac! It was very odd, but seems to me like something was working down there...
                      I know, I experience this every time, and it IS very strange, but it to me is a DEFINITE PI that its a good thing and we as men need to get it.

I had a skeptical friend who started doing ballsack sunning because he had really high cholesterol for a 27 year old man, and oddly enough, his cholesterol dropped to normal after less than 2 weeks of this!!! (This is yet ANOTHER added benefit that I might not have mentioned)

But yes, isn't it weird how they move around like that? Its completely "normal", hahaha

Comment

Those balls have a mind of their own. They do that moving around bit all day long though you don't know about it. They probably have the best temperature control system on the planet also, and can raise and lower without you even thinking about it. Sensitive creatures!

regarding sunning da ballz, all I have is a balcony and neighbors have a direct view so it is soooo difficult. Sun comes in my window early in the morning so I'll wake up early and lay on my carpet absorbing that sunlight into each sac-pore!
                        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                          absorbing that sunlight into each sac-pore!
                          Awesome!, Hilarious!, and DO IT! you will love it...

Comment

any other ways to boost test?
                            Also does high test mean harder erection?
                            Current:
                            Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
                            Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
                            Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

Degrelle this is a chemical pe question, there is a thread on this with some experienced chemical pe'ers on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X