Help! Buried penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Buried penis.

Hello all! New to the forums but have been lurking a bit. I'm 25 years old and weigh 408 lbs. thought I'd get some of your thoughts. I have always been small. I used to think I had a mic rope is but over the years I've come to realize it's just a buried penis. I have a huge fat pad around my penis. When putting my hand between thigh and fat pad the depth is a little more than my 4 main fingers pressed together. Probably another finger deep. Is there any way to measure that out correctly? Anywho it was depressing but never bothered me much. Had never been in a relationship until like 6 months ago (long distance) she's a gorgeous girl in law school. Don't know why she's with a guy like me but I decided it was time for me to lose the weight. I'm going to the gym and dieting. I wanna look good for her. And recently she's been wanting to see me down below when we FaceTime. And of course I always made excuse but finally told her my situation a couple of days ago. She didn't care. She said she still loves me but I feel bad. Do you think losing the weight will solve my problem? Do you think I have a normal sized penis under the fat? I looked at a couple of buried penis surgeries and that all looks terrifying. Would Lipo work? Do I probably still have a tiny member below the fat? I've honestly been so stressed and depressed about this going on two weeks. Is there any hope for me? I've been looking into surgeries and am scared that even after the fat pad is gone that I'll be small. Looking into penis enlargement surgeries and everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated 😢

Help! Buried penis.

Hello all! New to the forums but have been lurking a bit. I'm 25 years old and weigh 408 lbs. thought I'd get some of your thoughts. I have always been small. I used to think I had a mic rope is but over the years I've come to realize it's just a buried penis. I have a huge fat pad around my penis. When putting my hand between thigh and fat pad the depth is a little more than my 4 main fingers pressed together. Probably another finger deep. Is there any way to measure that out correctly? Anywho it was depressing but never bothered me much. Had never been in a relationship until like 6 months ago (long distance) she's a gorgeous girl in law school. Don't know why she's with a guy like me but I decided it was time for me to lose the weight. I'm going to the gym and dieting. I wanna look good for her. And recently she's been wanting to see me down below when we FaceTime. And of course I always made excuse but finally told her my situation a couple of days ago. She didn't care. She said she still loves me but I feel bad. Do you think losing the weight will solve my problem? Do you think I have a normal sized penis under the fat? I looked at a couple of buried penis surgeries and that all looks terrifying. Would Lipo work? Do I probably still have a tiny member below the fat? I've honestly been so stressed and depressed about this going on two weeks. Is there any hope for me? I've been looking into surgeries and am scared that even after the fat pad is gone that I'll be small. Looking into penis enlargement surgeries and everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated 😢

Comment

Sorry just realized this was the wrong area to post in

Comment

Welcome!
        You are going to need to really devote to dieting and exercising. If you are that big, your penis will look small. I recommend a bone-pressed erect length measurement. It is one of the links in the START HERE section on the top left of the page. If you want to do PE, you need to change your mindset, you are relying on your penis size to give you confidence, and that will break you. Confidence needs to come from YOU, not your penis.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

welcome anonsadpenis,

make some goals and persevere. nothing can beat you up like depression. nothing can lift you up like conquering something that has had you beaten down. no one can be the driving force but you.

there are many here who will stand by you on your journey. this is a safe and non judgemental forum.

good luck
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Great posts above. You have begun. Congratulations, the first step is the hardest. You very likely have a good sized penis. 4-5 fingers of buried penis is a good start. Then there is some swinging also. You can learn how to take good measurements and find out for sure. While in the START HERE button take a look at beginners routines and Physiological Indicators. Read safety first. Be consistent and persistent and safe and you will reach your goals. Let us know when you are half the man you used to be. Then you will have twice the penis you do now.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you all so much! I was honestly so nervous about posting as it is my manhood we are talking about. lol I'll go ahead and take a look at the start here and update this as I go along. I am extremely devoted to losing the weight. I'd love to get down to 200-250 and bodybuild. It's going to be a long hard journey but I have motivation now! My girlfriend is honestly way too good for me and doesn't care about my weight. But I do wanna look good for her. And yeah my pad is huge. Like 2 big handfuls of it. I'll go ahead and get the correct measurements shortly. Thankfully I'm used to going to the gym on and off. So I'm not bed ridden or impaired by my weight other than some back pain. So I'm looking forward to my journey and progress on here along the way! Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

Comment

Hey man no one will be able to answer all of this just based off your questions as we cannot see the actual problem and everyone is different with their issues. I'd suggest you read the new start here thread and possibly get into a manual pe routine for now. Now only will you be able to enhance your members size but also improve your eq.

Asfor the weight well losing it will obviously help some may not cure all your issues but me personally I used to weigh around 280lbs when I first started pe last year. Since then I'm down to around 235 and still dropping and I've seen length and girth gains but I also incorporated some tools into my daily use while I would t suggest till after your conditioned to a manual routine. If you have questions about that I can help but don't like that to be a first line of defense kind of thing as manual routines need to be the foundation of any pe program. Keep motived, reading on threads that deal with buried penis as that's what you believe your going through and continue to ask for input here on the forums and receive all information with a open mind. Good look on your pe journey.

Comment

OP it is best not to do multiple threads with the same paragraph.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yeah wishful I had thought I posted in the wrong area on the other area so I wanted to move it elsewhere. Couldn't delete the other thread but then saw that you all responded. That was my mistake. Won't happen again! And smitty thank you as well! Going to do a lot of research on here before I start anything. Don't wanna mess up! Lol thank you for the advice!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story!

The weight issue is going to make your getting an accurate measurement difficult. It might be a good idea if you set aside concerning yourself with this and focusing on getting healthy, losing weight, and starting a basic routine- if possible.

Are you able to grip an appreciable portion of your penis when it's erect?
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey op wonderful to hear you meet a nice girl Makes me happy with more love in this world. See how love can change a man. Keep up the weight loss! Hitting the gym is worth everything and the best new start in life it will give you a boost of confidence. Consider PE to be a long journey and you can get results even if you cannot believe it or you feel to small for it to happen. It will as long as you believe it and see it in your mind first. Be careful with PE no stress, less is more, work it gradually.
                        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Welcome to the gym AnonSadPenis!

Miracle change will not happen over night, but I believe humans are capable of anything they put their minds to. If you are able to shed the weight by your own effort, I feel you will have forged a will of iron in the process too.

I would go for low impact aerobic exercise like walking/hiking. This is highly underrated, but it is something you can engage in with your lady friend whilst getting healthier and living your life at the same time. Swimming is also good.

I think exercising with weights (which is awesome!) might show the quickest progress, but this may be different from person to person. Either way if you are able to perform a PE routine, it will be complimented by physical exercise.

Let go of the stress and depression and start taking action right now. Doing something physically about stress and depression I feel will crush its power over your life. Maybe you will be on the small side after weight loss, but there is something you can do about this too.

Good luck to you bro, I hope you get everything you are after. Keep the questions coming and the requests for motivation should you need it.
                          "Those who know others have knowledge,
                          those who know themselves have insight.
                          Those who master others have force,
                          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment