Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble doing some exercises due to small penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble doing some exercises due to small penis?

Hi,

So I've officially started JP90 today.
    I'm uncircumcised, and I've never been able to pull back foreskin. (I'm thinking of going to the doctor to ask for some topical steroids to maybe fix this problem)
    So I tried today to do the exercises, and I found it relatively hard.
    My penis was erect, but I feel as if the tissue was soft.
    My problems right now are with stretching and circles.
    For the stretching:
    As I tried to squeeze at the head with an okay grip, it seemed as if the head was finding its way to pull back, making me restart a couple of times. Do I have to grip even harder?
    For the circles:
    I can't really do them as is shown in the video, as my hand if pretty big, so I do the okay grip but inversed hand position ( pinky away from stomach ), is that fine?
    The same issue occurs as with stretching in any case, the head becomes soft and finds its way to go back towards the stomach..
    So I'm not sure if I should grip harder or stretch less (note that it wasn't uncomfortable when I was stretching)

Thanks for reading
    Start: 2/20/2017
    NBPEL: 3.5''
    BPEL: 4.3''

Goal:
    NBPEL 5.5''
    BPEL 6.0''

"I'm uncircumcised, and I've never been able to pull back foreskin. (I'm thinking of going to the doctor to ask for some topical steroids to maybe fix this problem)"
    -You probably have phimosis if you can`t pull your foreskin back.

I don`t think that you can stretch without foreskin pulled back.I am uncut too and I can`t stretch with the foreskin on.Also don`t do stretches while erect!
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

If you are new to this, give it time. You will eventually fall into a routine that works for you. Don't overly fixate on being directly like videos that you saw. Everyone is different and requires personal adjustments to make things work for them.

Comment

Working...
      X