Masturbation and Rest Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation and Rest Days

Do they go together? I'd rather only masturbate on my rest days, but then I wonder if that makes sense, or if it's a horrible idea.
    Started on 03/04/2010
    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
    Current as of 06/17/2010
    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

What is your theory behind that LOL? Was just curious. Just masterbate when you wanna masterbate dude! Think a lot of us who masterbate (im not a big jacker offer haha) do it when uhhhhhhh we feel like it. Doesn't really makes sense to me brother!
    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Today is my rest day, and that's what ima do is rest, thats why its called a "rest" day so you can recover and heal and grow your penis.. The only thing i might do today are heli swings and that's about it..
      As of 1/2011
      Current Length: 7.25
      Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
      BP Flaccid Length: ~5
      BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
      Goal: 8x6
      Slowly getting there..

Comment

With this question you transformed masturbation in something mechanical.
        Just go with your flow.
        To many question, to little action.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Whatever you do, do not masturbate on the day before a girth workout.
          Or, you can do ballooning, which is masturbating - only you do not ejaculate. It helps you with self-control and makes you hornier.

I stopped masturbating too often and now I have seen a rise in EQ as well as a quick 1/2' gain in length in 10 days!
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
          Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
            What is your theory behind that LOL? Was just curious. Just masterbate when you wanna masterbate dude! Think a lot of us who masterbate (im not a big jacker offer haha) do it when uhhhhhhh we feel like it. Doesn't really makes sense to me brother!
            Because when I balloon or not masturbate at all for awhile I get hornier, better EQ, etc. Plus I just was wondering if it would hurt my gains.

I'd have to say that I'm an weak shooter usually, and I just jerked off for the first time after starting PE... and I had to clean up my keyboard, which was more than a foot away. It was laughable how happy I was to remove the keys from my keyboard and clean them.
            Started on 03/04/2010
            Current as of 06/17/2010

Comment

i wonder what the keyboard keys would say if they could talk...
              Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
              Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
              Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Originally posted by New Perspective View Post
                i wonder what the keyboard keys would say if they could talk...
                Well all they'd have to say is that they've experienced more then one version of "sticky keys".
                Started on 03/04/2010
                Current as of 06/17/2010

Comment

Originally posted by lol View Post
                  well all they'd have to say is that they've experienced more then one version of "sticky keys".
                  lmfao!!
                  Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
                  Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
                  Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Working...
                  X