Question about JP90 and septum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about JP90 and septum

Hi guys!I was doing PESG light routine for about month and a half, and now I`m two and a half weeks into JP 90 program.My question is this.I have this steel cable cord, that people people say is limiting length gains, and also I have a slight upward curve.My EQ is 10.Also my initial girth is very good- 5.3, and I want maybe only 0.25 girth more.What I want is length.My BPEL is 6.3 for now and I want to reach 7, maybe 7-2.From other more experienced members here, I know that for people who want length and have a slighty bigger girth, it can be difficult to achieve length, and also have to be careful to not toughen the tunica, and thus making length gains even more difficult.I am willing to finish JP90, no problem about that, but I am afraid this can toughen my tunica and hinder future length gains.So far I feel my cock fater and heavier, but I feel like length gains will be harder to achieve.I don`t think I have any length gains at all, so far.I don`t have problem to work hard and consistently, I just want to be sure, that I don`t hinder my future goals, and do the things smart.What the experienced members can advice me, should I complete JP90, or should I look for more fulcrum stretches, or exercises who target the tunica more?Thanks.

guys...

Comment

You should complete the JP90 before attempting any advanced exercises such as fulcrum stretching. It's only been 1 1/2 months, be patient. Your goals are achievable, but it's going to take time.

Toughening the tunica early on comes from advancing too fast. Finish the JP90 and if you are starting to see gains from it don't change a thing until the gains stop. You will be hitting plateaus over time and that what you want to save the advanced exercises to help break this plateau. My septum has always had that steel cord feeling and it hasn't effected my gains. Just stay dedicated, consistent and patient and you will reach your goal.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Actually its 2 1/2 months roughly.A was doing a lighter routine before starting JP 90, and now a little more than two weeks into JP 90.No results.Maybe base girth, and penis feels heavier and fattier, and even gf stated it feels bigger, but absolutely no length gain in 2 1/2 months, and this is what I`m looking for.BigAl says if there is no results after such period as a beginner, a person should reevaluate and change things.I don`t look for a shortcut, I am willing to work hard, I just want to make things the right way.Its not neccessary to do advanced exercises like fulcrums, I can do beginner exercises targeting the tunica, if this is the right thing to do.I just want to make things the right way.Completing JP 90 may give me girth gains, and I feel like it will give me, but I dont want girth, I want length.

Comment

2 1/2 months is a good amount of time to start looking at changing thins up. In away you have already by starting the JP90. It's more intense than the PESG so run with it for a while and see what happens. You can focus more on the stretching and slowly add reps and intensity to them. It's a good idea to keep some jelqing in your routine to help with EQ, expanding the smooth muscle within the tunica and overall penile health. After a month or so if you see zero results then look into some other exercises or routines to change it up.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

theGOAT, when you started the JP90 did you start with the full routine or did you start with fewer reps and are adding a few reps of jelqs and stretches?

Since you are only 2 weeks into the JP90 and if you have started with full reps noted in the JP90, you might consider just backing down on reps to about half of the recommended, focus on quality reps and then maybe add 10-15 jelqs and 5-10 V jelqs each week building up to the full routine over the 4-6 weeks of the JP90.

Even though you did PESG for 6 weeks, changing over to the JP90 can take some time to adjust to your new routine. At least for me that has been the case. When I start a new routine it takes me a couple of weeks to really feel like I'm once again having good sessions and then things tend to progress as I would expect.

Not trying to offer advice counter to BigAl but the JP90 is a conditioning program so why not do the whole thing and really condition your unit for the advanced exercises you may want to do in the future. As new as you are to PE, I don't think you are going to toughen up your tissues by doing the JP90 unless you are going too intense and your PIs should tell you if that's the case. Stay in tune with your PIs and respond appropriately to them.

You seem to have a good understanding that this process will take time, so take your time. Get good at quality exercises. Everybody responds differently. It would suck if you are going to respond best to JP90 but you stop it after a few weeks because you haven't seen gains, yet.

Your goals are very achieveable and a lot of guys here achieved the gains you have as goals by doing the JP90 only. I think I may have achieved that much with JP90. Can't tell you how long it took because I only measured at the start and again at completion of the JP90.
            Good luck!
            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Yes, I do the full routine, but so far I did it on 4 on 3 off, due to time restrictions.I am not entirely new to PE, I had 3-4 months in the past of random PE, and I have alwas edged from a long long time.Ahh and the PIs..they were good during PESG routine, but after I switched to JP 90, I think they are amazing.I am a lot more horny, I want to fuck all the time, my refractory period is very short, and in the past after I blow up, my dick is meh..now after 2-3 minutes standing next to my naked gf, I am almost steel hard again.Dick hangs lower and its kinda fattier.Also night and morning woods.And like I said, penis respond good to girth, but absolutely no length.I know you can`t give me the right answers, just advice based on your experience,which I asked for, so thank you guys, maybe I`ll continue with JP 90 and will soon switch to more tunica/stretch oriented exercises.

Comment

Also by TGC theory, I should focus on tunica more

Comment

Being someone with roughly the same starting stats as you, i'll throw in my two cents.

Having a slightly above average girth is nice ofcourse and i too wanted to gain more lenght and leaving the girth as it is.

I made my own custom JP90, and just gradually increased its intensity.

So what i did... i just quit jelqing and focused on the stretches.

Slowly went from low intesity stretch, 30 seconds, 1 rep of 5 directions.

To high intensity stretch, 2 min, 5 reps in 5 directions.

Some days i added side to side stretches. But with rest inbetween to get a little more flaccid this routine would sometimes consume as much as 2 hours.

Just play around with duration intensity and how many. I made at least 0.5 with this routine in around 6 months. I was still gaining but i got demotivated with pe.

Just to show that there are no defined guidelines to PE. Just exercise safely, monitor PI's and such, guess you've read that enough here

W.I.P.
                  Starting Stats 27/05/2015
                  NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
                  BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
                  NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
                  BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Ps:

Well there are guidelines to pe... like jp90 and pseg's routine but seriously these are guidelines. No one is forcing you to do these specificly... if you wanna do other stretches, sure go ahead. But i would first get the most out of a basic stretch and then advace further.
                    Starting Stats 27/05/2015
                    NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
                    BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
                    NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
                    BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Thanks for the reply W.I.P. ! And what do you think about TGE theory, does it apply to you?Also did you have this thick steel cord/septum?

Comment

Hey Goat, where are you at with this? Did you find anything that helped you break your plateau? Get that steel cable to budge?
                        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
                        X