Tunica limiting factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica limiting factor

After 2 months 3 weeks and 5 days of PE, i just read the article about the limiting factor between tunica and smooth muscle. I found out that my Tunica was the limiting factor and that i should have been focusing on it much more than girth based excersizes. I am not mad or anything, because i still have seen some success in both length and girth since i have started PE. My BPFSL: 5.75 compared to my BPEL: 5.5, according to the article this indicates that i should be focusing more on my tunica. Right now i do about 12 minutes of stretching (jp's beginner routine) and 450 jelqs and 90 v jelqs. Now that im basically finished with my 3 month beginner routine, and just found out that i need to focus on my tunica(length) more, can someone give me some advice on what my new more advanced routine should look like?

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm looking at buying an ADS and eventually an extender as I think ADS is more focused on length/tunica while extenders can be more focused on girth? That's what it seems like from what I've read anyways. As far as adding to your routine I've finished JP's routine and I still use the same stuff if anything I go lighter then what I started with but I added fowfers to my warm up. Like 40 minutes of fowfers while I'm on the computer or studying or something. I'm also looking for more advice on the tunica stretching too so I'll check back to see what others reply with but goodluck !

Comment

Erect length is probably the most difficult to acheive. Look at Saiyan, for example who has over a 9" but he does PE ALL DAY LONG. Yet he only has grown a little over an inch in 2 years. Since he has incorporated tunica-based hanging he has made more gains. If you are ready for it, you might want to get an extender, or even better begin light hanging.
      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Thank you organice and Zen! I want to get an extender, this will help me with mostly length right? and Zen what do you mean if im ready for it, did i need to prepare or something?

Comment

I mean your dick needs to be conditioned. Meaning don't overdo it, he needs some time to get used to carrying weight. Start out with 10min sets, with less than 5lbs.
          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Ive read that people who have a low LOT should hang with high angles does anyone know what this means? Also is there any manual execises that work on the tunica? thanx guys.

Comment

JP's tunica tugs work well.
              Goal: Huge

Comment

How are these tugs done?

Comment

Working...
                X