Jelqing with Balsam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing with Balsam

Hello ,i just want to know is it ok to Jelq with Balsam i tried it today and i think it was good,but i just wanted to check here,im now 5 days into JP beginner routine after few years,ive been doing jelq before but stopped for no reason and i dont plan to stop ever again now,i was doing first 4 days with baby oil and i think it was the best,but i just wanted to check is it ok to skin and penis in general to jelq with balsam,and if i dont feel sore after jelq session does it mean i didnt over do i t right ?thank you in advance
    Rilex031
    Last edited by Rilex031; 03-14-2017, 02:24 PM.

Originally posted by Rilex031 View Post
    Hello ,i just want to know is it ok to Jelq with Balsam i tried it today and i think it was good,but i just wanted to check here,im now 5 days into JP beginner routine after few years,ive been doing jelq before but stopped for no reason and i dont plan to stop ever again now,i was doing first 4 days with baby oil and i think it was the best,but i just wanted to check is it ok to skin and penis in general to jelq with balsam,and if i dont feel sore after jelq session does it mean i didnt over do i t right ?thank you in advance
    Balsam is considered good for use on sensitive skin. It should be OK for you to use, but if you have concerns or any specific skin issues check with your doctor or a dermatologist.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you for this information,i dont have any concerns ,today is the first time i tried it,but i think baby oil works better for me ,just wanted to check is it fine to use it cause balsam is more thicker and kinda makes more pressure when i do it,its just a strange feeling,so i think im def gonna continue with baby oil because i have no concerns when i use it,and i always feel great after PE session with it

Comment

and can you please tell me is it ok that my flaccid penis is slightly hard after jelq ?im not sure that it was little hard flaccid after doing it with baby oil,so i just want to know did i over do it today,with little more pressure
        Rilex031
        Last edited by Rilex031; 03-14-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

and can you please tell me is it ok that my flaccid penis is slightly hard after jelq ?
          Your penis should have a "pumped" appearance after your jelq sessions. If you're jelqing completely flaccid it may appear slightly extended.

Are you experiencing any decline in EQ from any aspects (morning wood, sexual activities, etc.)? Are you also training stamina along with your jelqs?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

im experiencing really good EQ like morning wood and masturbation in general,it is more harder when erected ,and i do jelqs at 60-80 percent and i just feel like my flaccid penis is just little hard i did jelq sessin 1 hour ago,and what do you mean by stamina training ?

Edit: I think it is getting softer now after 1 hour,but it got little smaller in flaccid for now is it normal ?i dont want to scare off myself again off jelqing, i think it is fully soft right now
            Rilex031
            Last edited by Rilex031; 03-14-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

im experiencing really good EQ like morning wood and masturbation in general,it is more harder when erected ,and i do jelqs at 60-80 percent and i just feel like my flaccid penis is just little hard i did jelq sessin 1 hour ago,and what do you mean by stamina training ?
              Stamina training involves performing exercises like kegels and edging/Stop and Starts in order to maximize EQ. It's typically done at the end of a session before the warm down.

Edit: I think it is getting softer now after 1 hour,but it got little smaller in flaccid for now is it normal ?i dont want to scare off myself again off jelqing, i think it is fully soft right now
              Be careful in "hyperfocusing" on this issue as anxiety in and of itself can be very toxic for this type of training-and for performance (sexual or otherwise) in general. If you have doubts, then err on the side of caution with your jelq reps and intensity and slowly work up from a very comfortable baseline.

The following would be useful reading for the above: Please Read First

Comment

Thank you much for help,i know when it comes to anxiety a lot,thank god i teached myself trough meditation and self mind control to just dont put pressure on anything cause i know everything can be resolved and i learn on my mistakes,so i just think this is a sign that balsam didnt go good for me,cause with baby oil my penis felt awesome after slow sessions ,and i know when i stick to something that i know its good for me and my penis routine it always is like that
                Rilex031
                Last edited by Rilex031; 03-14-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Glad to help

Allow your initial session to be used for orientation more than anything else. Once you feel confident about your training form and initial intensity that's when you can begin adding reps.

Comment

I think i over did it today because of balsame i putted more pressure,its ok now i know i wont do it again,i will continue with baby oil,cause now 1 hour after session my flaccid penis is getting bigger than usual i mean hanging more than usual and it is feeling good,but i think first 1 hour was just a sign i did little too much pressure

Comment

And sorry for asking too much qouestions :PP if i think i over did it today,should i rest tommorow too,and just continue the day after,after my penis get fully rested?I think i did really good job first time i started Jelqing when i was 15,i added 1cm to my penis and that boosted my confidence a lot,so now i just want to take it slow and smart
                      Rilex031
                      Last edited by Rilex031; 03-14-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

And sorry for asking too much qouestions :PP if i think i over did it today,should i rest tommorow too,and just continue the day after,after my penis get fully rested?I think i did really good job first time i started Jelqing when i was 15,i added 1cm to my penis and that boosted my confidence a lot,so now i just want to take it slow and smart
                        You shouldn't be overdoing anything at this early stage. For now, a 3 day a week routine is plenty

If you'd like thorough and dedicated guidance for your training please consider our MeCoach Male Enhancement Service. As a member of PEGym you're entitled to one free month of coaching with a 3 month subscription.

Comment

Oh ok,so you think i should do it every other day 3 times a week ?And thank you i will see for guidance it would help me a lot .
                          Rilex031
                          Last edited by Rilex031; 03-14-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Oh ok,so you think i should do it every other day 3 times a week ?And thank you i will see for guidance it would help me a lot .
                            To start, yes. If you require a full routine schedule please look into the following:
                            The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Comment

Oh ok,So can you please just tell me ,when i jelq in this routine,should i do 50 repetitions every session,with counting 1 rep as first left hand than right hand as 1 rep thank you

I mean like JP told 2 strokes with both hands as 1 rep

In your routine,i dont see anywhere how much jelq should i start with :SS

And with oriental massage,should i keep pressing my taint troughout all of the excercises or,is it really that important ?Or can i breathe in and press it again before each excercise,and is stop and start safee? i did it before,but it was wierd,cause after doing it few times i didnt actually cum so much that i used to cum,it was really little amount after that,and can i do Stop and start if i have varicocele i mean does it have a connection between that excercise and that ?
                              Rilex031
                              Last edited by Rilex031; 03-15-2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X