Accidental Dry Orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental Dry Orgasm?

Well...I was actually trying to just flat out wack it this morning, and I got that feeling like I was going to cum, but no! Nothing came out, and I'm not sure that I had that full orgasm feeling, but my penis was throbbing like it does as I ejaculate. Immediately afterwards I was not completely satisfied, though I no longer had the desire to wack off further. This has been happening for the past 2 months or so, and occurs when I edge sometimes, but is frustrating when I'm really trying to masturbate. What is going on with me?

HMM if you lose your erection it is probably a retro ejaculation into the bladder.

After you do this can you then jerk off?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      probably a retro ejaculation into the bladder.
      This sounds really bad, please explain this Pegasus!

Comment

It is not so bad, instead of ejaculating out ,the spunk goes backward into the bladder where it dissappears into the urine, you then piss it out later. No known health problems with it ,unless you are trying for pregnancy.

It is common during mmo training, along with partial ejaculation and ejaculation that comes out on relase of kegal, all nothing to worry about. I even suspect partial retro in some cases.

Comment

Got it, cool bro, thanks!

Comment

hey guys thanks, and the thing is i can still continue beating it if i WANT to and get a full (sometimes fuller) ejaculation. I don't go limp but I do get that sort of mentality that you get after ejaculating (know what i'm talking about?). However, that mentality can be overcome by persistant stroking.

Comment

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about...it's quite enjoyable really... I've been "edging" for years (before I ever heard about PE) because it's fun...and I have had these dry orgasms for a long time. You really do sort of feel satisfied, but can easily continue and build up the tension again...after each one it gets harder and harder not to actually have a real full on orgasm and ejaculate though. I usually have 2 dry orgasms before I have proper one....then it just becomes too frustrating not to. Also, I find they mostly happen when i masturbate, and not when i have sex.. which is kind of annoying really. I guess it's just because I'm more in control when masturbating.
              BPEL - 6.25"
              EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Comment

Pikki - thanks for your sentiments. Yes, sometimes it happens two or three times. I was kind of looking for the exact reassurance you just provided me with.

Comment

My pleasure. I'm sure there are many others experiencing exactly the same thing!
                  BPEL - 6.25"
                  EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Comment

Yes guys there are, go to to mmo thread and tick mmo solo.
                    MMo with a partner could be devoleped with further training.

Comment

Working...
                    X