Please, someone help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, someone help.

Heys folks. OK this is ridiculous but i pray you can help. I dont know what possessed me to do it but a coulple weeks ago i was in the shower and saw the gillette razor and decided to shave downstairs. I've since realised this was one of the worst mistakes i have ever made in my life, seriously.

Its like fire. The irritation is absolutely excruciating. I shouldn't be itching or scratching but it is impossible not to. How fuckin long is this going to go on because i cant take it. Getting maybe an hour or 2 maximum sleep at night, the rest of the time spent tearing away at myself. Its the kind of irritationwhere as soon as im scratching one area to relieve the itch, another area feels like its burning.

Dont tell me this goes on till its grown back to how it was before, i cant face it. Was writhing around in agony all night for a week now, im really not able to continue, im nearly in tears, yes i made a schoolboy-error in chooping at my pubes, but i feel the punishment far outweighs the crime here.

I know its not really pe related but it is affecting my pe couldnt get motivated last night cos of this shit.

Does anyone know any cream or anything that would help relieve it, or do i just need to see this one out? Thanks.

Stop scratching!, as heard as it sounds it will only make it worse! Try buying some anti-itch cream or hydrocortisone. Apply that as well as some moisturizing lotion.

Comment

Its difficult man im tryin ! I know it makes it worse i am trying tho. Hydrocortisol? Hmm need to check that out. Its 8.30am here im thinking of charging up the pharmacy at 9. Just need to tell them straight up what i did and hope they got some shit that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
        Its difficult man im tryin ! I know it makes it worse i am trying tho. Hydrocortisol? Hmm need to check that out. Its 8.30am here im thinking of charging up the pharmacy at 9. Just need to tell them straight up what i did and hope they got some shit that helps.
        Well I was about to suggest that, but looks like you're already up to it.

Good luck man! That shit sounds fucked up.

Comment

Cheers bud. Aw its f*ckin horrific, if im active i can almost forget about it, but soon as i get a minute its there and its bad. Furious with myself for being so stupid dunno what i was playing at. I have since read that you should never shave against the direction the hair growa, and use a lot of shave cream. I did neither, and im paying a heavy price.

Comment

Sounds like a mix of the hair growing back out, and razor burn. I get it too, but I think the real problem is that your not used to it, especially if it was your first time to trim the hedges. I have shaved my chest to do some modeling/lingerie shows, and it always has me itching, NO, CLAWING at my chest when it grows back, but each time is not as bad. I have to shave my pubes now because my foreskin restoration device has a hard time staying on with hair.

I use a Norelco "Body Groom" and it works ok, but not near as good as my old regular plain electric shaver. Next time, use an electric, but only use the "beard/sideburns" part of the razor so that you make sure the hair is not cut so close that its actually under the skin, THIS is what causes the irritation.

Also, NOW that you did this, its a perfect time to (if you don't already) GO COMMANDO!!! (you may already not wear underwear) I really HATE underwear and I am an avid nudist, so I wear as little as I can get away with, and as Aaron Kemmer's book "Exercising the Penis" states, commando is also a good way to increase immediately your flaccid penis length.

Comment

Cheers cali'. Yeah the initial razor rash was nasty, that mostly cleared up fast i think, and now the hair growing back through is just a nightmare. Like wire-brush! This must be what torture feels like. Nah not used to it think it was the first time aye, maybe 2nd. If theres a next time it wont be with a mach 3 anyway. Maybe try out the electric shaver.

Haha going commando? might try it. Dont think i've done yet, apart from one incident where i had to ditch the underwear! But yeah i wont be wearing anythin restricting till this clears up. Im sure i'll look back and laugh sometime but right now its dire.

Ive found a portable fan upstairs and am blasting cold air onto my regions right now. Its giving relief im happy to report but now im worried about moving, planned on going up to the chemist. Think my jelq routines out the window today with this rash/irritation. Bummer that is, just been starting to notice results and now a stupid setback.

Comment

Hints:
                (1) use a brand new razor blade -- you get much less rash that way.
                (2) try switching to a different shaving cream or soap; you may be sensitive to whatever you used.
                (3) buy some cream deigned for curing bikini rash (it's in the pharmacy section next to the hair removal products like Nair). It is specially designed to reduce irritation after shaving. I used it a lot when I first started shaving (and it helped a lot), don't need it anymore now that my skin is used to the shaving
                (4) shave regularly (like every other day) because a lot of the irritation comes from those little pointy hairs stabbing your skin.

Comment

Batwoman you marvel.

Comment

Yup shes done it again. Cheers. bikini rash cream? On it! After my restless night i eventually managed to crash out about 10am. Just got up now, so im goin to try get up the chemists, if not then tomorrow. Thanks for advice again.

What about that imac removal stuff? My pal reckons its the business, apparently you just whap it on, rinse it off and the hairs gone, voila.

Comment

NO! Don't make the same mistake I did. THe hair removal cream is HORRIBLE and I got a crazy rash because of it. And the hair STILL grows in super itchy!! My solution has been great: waxing around the bottom of my shaft, trimming the rest with clippers.
                      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I'm weary about putting any type of hair removal product on my pelotas. I just shave them every day or so. It's become a habit. I shave my face with one razor every day. Then I shave the balls and shaft with another razor. Been doing it for a few years now so I don't get any irritation anymore. Eventually they'll just get used to it.

Comment

I use one of those beard/sideburn trimmers. It clears away the brush and I don't get in-grown hairs or rash. How awful, man! My heart goes out to you.

Comment

Anything that can dissolve hair is bad stuff -- harsh chemicals. Not good for your genitals!

Comment

And that area is so sensitive to begin with. I'm so damned careful when I trim my "beard."

Comment

Working...
                              X