Thread: Cool but weird - what to do!?
- 03-08-2010 #1
Ok I was reading random things about bpfl and I was like screw it I'll do it now.
I measured twice, once when 30% erect, I was about 5.8" and once when I was 0% and I was 5.7 (14.5cm) Now when I am erect my dick not only points right towards my belly (where if I was quite a bit longer it might touch my belly button, for example, look at this picture, my penis points 90 degrees: http://www.leveldevelopments.com/images/inclinometers/mechanical/90_HiRes.jpg ) but it also has a bend making it impossible to do an effective BPEL. My EL is 12cm and I cannot point my dick in a (like in the picture) 0 degree angle, along with this bend it is very frustrating. I also find it hard to get accurate measurements, sometimes I'm 11.5 cm and sometimes I'm 12.5 and this is EL.
So guys, help me decide on what to do? (I am trying to change my erection angle as of now so that my dick points straight out from the base) does this mean I might be bigger then just under 5" EL if I didn't have this high an erection angle or bend?
I'm not overweight so it's not my fat pad (5'6 BMI of 24/25 - weight is 74 kgs)
Thanks in advance!
- 03-08-2010 #2
- 03-08-2010 #3
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
Use a tailors tape.
- 03-08-2010 #4
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- the Swamp
Yes, take a cloth tape measure for measuring your BPEL. Your EL will be where the tape touches your urethra opening.
And be proud of your high erection angle and upward curve. They are good things to have.
- 03-08-2010 #5
I also need to press my dick straight when im measuring, it has an upward curve
- 03-08-2010 #6Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-03-2010, 02:30 PM
- By Zytho19 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2008, 08:46 PM
- By Tycoon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
- By Cernunnos in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-14-2008, 02:19 PM
- By terrya in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2008, 08:55 PM