larger flaccid vs smaller flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larger flaccid vs smaller flaccid

In a scenario where two guys have equal erection lengths, assuming girth too. They both have simmilar routines but one does flaccid excercise the other doesn't hense the difference in flaccid size being an inch or more compared to the guy not doing any primary flaccid penis excercise

Do u think the guy with accured larger flaccid has an advantage that catalysises his Erection length to grow faster than the person with a smaller flaccid, assuming the larger surface area of his unit gives him more area to work on, better twists, better angles and so on. Does a large flaccid favor your gains?

It's different from a situation where two people with different erection lengths are said to grow at equal rates, if all other conditions like exercise and diet are the same

Your thoughts?
    Start: 26/2/2015
    NBEL: 5.7-6.0 MEG: ? small
    Current: 12/11/2017
    NBEL: 7.5-7.6 BPEL: 8 MEG: 6
    Goal
    NBEL: 8 MEG: 7

I can't offer any scientific theory on this except for my own experience, but I was a natural-born "shower". I've always had a bigger flaccid than most guys, especially as a teen, and I gained very quickly when I began PE in both girth & length as an adult. I achieved my desired erect size in about 18 months of consistent PE. My flaccid also increased in both girth & length, although to a lessor degree than my erect gains. I believe there is some advantage to "having more to work with" (flaccid), based on my own experience.

Comment

I heard an almost similar thought, if a slower gainer or average rate gainer gains a large flaccid..... How it possibly turns them into fast gainers or atlist aggcellerate it
      Goal

Comment

I heard an almost similar thought, if a slower gainer or average rate gainer gains a large flaccid..... How it possibly turns them into fast gainers or atlist agcellerate it
        Goal

Comment

I'm not sure what you're asking.

My flaccid fluctuates around 5.75" BPFL/4" MSFG, and while it's bigger than before PE I have no idea exactly how much and would be surprised if it was more than .5"L/.1"G. I've certainly got good length gains(around .75" in 7months), but I'm just now gaining girth due to doing Ulis opposed to a jelq heavy routine. No idea if that's because my penis seems to fall under shower or because I was just lucky. In any case some guys that are currently bigger than me started with less so the main thing finding what works and doing it consistently.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
          BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
          BPEL: 8"
          MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
          BPEL: 8"+
          MSEG: 6"

Comment

For me this theory makes a lot of sense: big flacid size means more "growth potential". (maybe... now we have no evidence)

Comment

According to an article I read, the smaller flaccid has tissues that are less tougher than the larger flaccid with equal erect size, so it collapses easier and stretches to the same length easier. If that article is correct the smaller flaccid should react better to PE.
              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Working...
              X