Thread: Are gains permanent?
- 03-08-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I just started the 90 day beginner program but I am wondering are the gains gonna stay with me if i stop using the program? Ive read a few posts that say yes but Ive seen a few responses that have said they lost all gains.
Those with experience what can you tell me?
- 03-08-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Hunting Spammers
First, welcome to the Gym!
As to your question, we are all different. From personal experience, I PE'd straight for 8 months and then took 3 weeks off. I lost a little of my gains, hopefully temporarily, but most stayed with me. But that is just me.
However, you should think of PE as something that you are going to do forever just like brushing your teeth and eating right. If your plan is to PE until you get a big cock and then stop, you have really missed the point.
- By antonio5429 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2010, 07:51 PM
- By Incognito2010 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 07:43 PM
- By Luiloot in forum The GymReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2009, 06:47 PM
- By Fongsui in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:30 AM
- By nightowl85 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:32 PM