Turtling linked to geography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtling linked to geography?

New guy here with another question and glad I found a place to ask. From what I've read, I am completely average ( 5.75 NBPEL x 5), BUT most of the time I am turtled up to damn near an inch... embarrassing in locker room situations you know?

I once read that for example, African-American men statistically only average 1/2" length over white men at erection, but there is a much greater difference when flaccid. So, it went on to say that this might be due to geographical ancestory and that those whose ancestors lived in hot climates may have a larger flaccid due to the units temperature controlling abilities... to cool the genitals. Those whose ancestors were from northern climates may have smaller flaccids/turtling due to it "going in to get out of the cold".

Man, our dicks are smart, but my ancestors must be from the north pole. I read this in the days before the internet... anyone else know anything about it???

It seems to be true, but put a 100 naked negroes in the nothr pole they would turtle up to. I think it has more to do with weather than geography.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think being cut makes me turtle more too. I have less of a problem now that I have restored some skin down there with my DTR!

Comment

I turtle sometimes, and sometimes dont i hate i cant ever get a proper measurement sometimes BUT doing cardio or any kind of body activity does help your overall circulation even down there. Trust me i seen improvement even more since i started working out my body. Im not cut, and boy im glad im not haha. :P
        -Gotta cleanse the mind and have peace so my bird can fly high-

Comment

Originally posted by axl View Post
          Im not cut, and boy im glad im not haha. :P
          I bet you are. This is a really good thing man, you should thank your parents for not mutilating you. So much pleasure is provided from this.

AND, your dick is less likely to get cold!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            you should thank your parents for not mutilating you
            I was born in Honduras, we really dont believe in that getting it cut shit, we know its bad. =)

Comment

I think there is something to it .

Comment

Ah, Honduras, well you have great English, but I did notice something when you said "An erection straight OF hell", we usually say "from" here. Sorry, I teach ESL, and hope you could help me with my Spanish sometime. I would like to start a Spanish group on here too!

But yes, cutting anything off of anyone just seems strange, especially if you don't NEED an amputation,...........

oh well, do the best I can to get it back.

I went to Guatemala once, but never made it to Honduras. I plan on it to, really wanna go to that island Roatan and Scuba.
                calixto
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by calixto; 03-09-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Haha yeah, I get into typing and make mistakes :P thanks for the correction.

Yeah i always been against that kinda crap and i got people to back me up on it lol.

You should make it. You wont regret it

Comment

Thanks my friend, I will do it!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      thank your parents for not mutilating you.
                      Tell me, does it ever get lonely up there on your soapbox?
                      Starting (November 22, 2009):
                      7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
                      Now:
                      7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
                      Short term goal:
                      7" nbpel
                      Long term goal:
                      8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

Comment

Originally posted by wordup View Post
                        Tell me, does it ever get lonely up there on your soapbox?

Ha, no its actually getting pretty crowded up here of late, I just can't understand why so many people seem to....agree!?! Imagine that?

Thanks for asking though It can be hard at times to be a leader. Fortunately, this one is an easy sell.

Comment

Working...
                        X