Bruising after Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruising after Jelqing

I am a newbie and have just started my second week of PE. My routine starts with a 10 minute warm-up soak using a warm wash cloth. It is followed by 10 minutes of manual stretching then 100 jelqs at about 50% erection. Then I do kegals. I end my routine with the warm-up mentioned above. I have been doing this every other day.

After doing jelqs today, I noticed a small bruise on the top of my shaft near my circumcision scar. It is circular and is only about 1/8" in diameter when the skin is stretched out. The bruise is not raised above the skin and causes no pain. I know that my grip was too hard which probably caused the bruise. I am pretty patient so my plan is to discontinue jelqs until the bruising goes away completely. How long does bruising take to heal and look normal again? Do you think it would be ok to continue manual stretching and kegals? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Do you shave your pubes?

And, if you do, is there any hair that you shaved near that area?

I bet I know what it is.

Comment

Yes, I shave my pubes. The bruise is on the top of my shaft closer to my glans. There is no hair on or near the bruise.

Comment

Hmm, well I use a pump sometimes too. If there was ANY kind of previous irritation, and you then engaged in jelqing, it can have the same effects as pumping.

What happens with a pump is that the affected area becomes almost black, and a little bruise develops, but it tens to go away after less than a day.

Like say you cut yourself in just one TINY LITTLE SPOT, but it broke the skin, this can make a 1/8 inch little bruise in that area.

Hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't go away after 24 hours.

Comment

Since you are brand new to this I would suggest you take a couple of days off and let the bruise heal. Since you know how you caused it, you know how to prevent it in the future.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Warm wash cloth isnt very effective for warming up. The cloth gets cold after 20 seconds.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast820168 View Post
              After doing jelqs today, I noticed a small bruise on the top of my shaft near my circumcision scar. It is circular and is only about 1/8" in diameter when the skin is stretched out. The bruise is not raised above the skin and causes no pain. I know that my grip was too hard which probably caused the bruise. I am pretty patient so my plan is to discontinue jelqs until the bruising goes away completely. How long does bruising take to heal and look normal again? Do you think it would be ok to continue manual stretching and kegals? Any feedback would be appreciated.
              When I bruised myself from power jelqing the bruise appeared on the top of my shaft near the base and was fairly large. I stopped jelqing and within 3 days the "bruise" started to surface towards my skin and eventually became dead skin which I rubbed off. I read somewhere that a bruise is just blood that got trapped and has no where to go, so that's why it eventually surfaced to the top part of my shaft and I was able to rub it off. Not sure if that's correct or not.

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              Warm wash cloth isnt very effective for warming up. The cloth gets cold after 20 seconds.
              What do you suggest instead? I don't have access to a heating pad and can't go out and buy one..
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Rice socks are better than a towel. I personally hop in the shower for a bit and focus the water.
                Started on 03/04/2010
                BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                Current as of 06/17/2010
                BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

I just googled the rice sock.. And by golly I'm amazed!

Comment

Thanks guys. The bruise is fading away and should be gone within the next few days. I'm going to switch to the rice sock for my warm up as it seems much more effective.

Comment

You can use arnica montana topically for bruising it works very well, it also improves circulation in the penis when you use it once. I'd only recommend using it once or three times max for a single incident. I haven't used it more than that.

Arnica montana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

For whatever reason I completely read hannah montana instead of arnica. Might be time for sleep.
                        Is it an ointment or a pill and what is the name of the brand that you used?

Comment

Haha, it gets me sometimes too and I've already been accustomed to the word. Arnica montana is best applied in ointment for this particular situation. You may also take a homeopathic remedy orally, which does have semi clinical proven efficacy in different applications, but I believe most people prefer using the ointment.

Another thing I used which worked well was horse chestnut.

I wont recommend a brand, I borrowed a high quality arnica montana ointment from a friend(in a vial). but I'd instead just look at reviews for the different brands on regular bruising, and whichever one works the best for regular bruising should work well for specific bruising in this region as well.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Working...
                          X