Thread: Bruising after Jelqing
- 03-11-2010 #11
You can use arnica montana topically for bruising it works very well, it also improves circulation in the penis when you use it once. I'd only recommend using it once or three times max for a single incident. I haven't used it more than that.
Arnica montana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 03-12-2010 #12
- 03-12-2010 #13
Haha, it gets me sometimes too and I've already been accustomed to the word. Arnica montana is best applied in ointment for this particular situation. You may also take a homeopathic remedy orally, which does have semi clinical proven efficacy in different applications, but I believe most people prefer using the ointment.
Another thing I used which worked well was horse chestnut.
I wont recommend a brand, I borrowed a high quality arnica montana ointment from a friend(in a vial). but I'd instead just look at reviews for the different brands on regular bruising, and whichever one works the best for regular bruising should work well for specific bruising in this region as well.
- By pe2damax in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:46 PM
- By dhanson in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2010, 03:23 AM
- By HotDog in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2009, 12:39 PM
- By atasteofchaos in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:56 PM
- By outhere in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:37 PM