Stretching After may be better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching After may be better...

Here's my theory (based on personal exp.) why stretching exercizes may be more productive after a girth workout such as jelqing, clamping, edging, etc:

The tunica is the real culprit for most of us. Very tough to grow in terms of Erect Length because of this guy. However, in my recent exploits on targeting the tunica, I have found much better PE results by doing my length workout (stretches/hanging) directly after my girth. The theory is that the tunica has already been stretched repeatedly to capacity and is quite thoroughly warmed up while doing jelqs. Moving directly to stretches or hanging, the tunica will be far more flexible and especially the inner penis! Pulling the inner penis out may not be acheived as easily after simple rice sock warmup. The most 'warmed up' your penis can possibly get is after jelqs or edging, being warmed up naturally with blood, testosterone, etc.

You know that fat afterhang when you do jelqs? Imagine how much more effectively in can stretch now that the tissues are nice and pliable!
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

But the ideal state to stretch is when you're soft and flaccid?
    After jelqing my dick is plump and juicy. If I try to stretch I don't get a good stretch because it still filled with blood.

My greatest gains has been when I've separated girth and stretch-workout. I sometimes even ejaculate before stretching just to be sure that it stays flaccid and soft so I can get a nice stretch.

On the other hand, I use IR-lamp while I stretch, that may contribute loosen up the tunica.
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

hmm, I sense a PE tug of war coming on.

I am interested in both sides, and plan on trying it some day. I think your onto something Zen, and others agree, but for now I am sticking to stretches first, for another month or so.

However, I think adding the hanger/extender right after the entire PE session may very well be the A#1 thing to do.

I am going to try it also after a month. I will be sure and report!

Comment

The only problem with that is the lube. Pain to stretch when lubed up.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Haha, wipe the lube off? The Bio Oil that I use comes off easily with a wet cloth. Then put some baby powder on. Just like new.

There are guys that do this. I know over at Thunders, braindrain always stretched after he jelqed because he felt his dick was much more pliable. Wadzilla's friend who did the marathon stretching and jelqing sessions (60 minutes each) gained like 4" and he always stretched a blood red jelqed dick. To each his own. I've tried both and I personally notice no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
            Haha, wipe the lube off? The Bio Oil that I use comes off easily with a wet cloth. Then put some baby powder on. Just like new.
            Beat me to it Gator. I use vaseline with my vaccutech pump, because you have to use an oil based lube so it doesn't hike up in the pump hose.

Wipes right off, but I use a dry cloth. Wet works ok, but dry gets it ALL off. Powder eh? Gotta try that too, thanks my "unending completely always useful and super smart as hell" forum brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
              Beat me to it Gator. I use vaseline with my vaccutech pump, because you have to use an oil based lube so it doesn't hike up in the pump hose.

Wipes right off, but I use a dry cloth. Wet works ok, but dry gets it ALL off. Powder eh? Gotta try that too, thanks my "unending completely always useful and super smart as hell" forum brothers.
              Baby powder is great for stretching. Makes it so much easier to get a good grip without squeezing you penis to death.
              Log
              Measurements (Current):
              BPEL: 7.25"
              HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Why not do a set before, and a set after, to cover all bases?
                Stats (beginning 11/1/10)
                EL- 6
                EG- 4 3/4
                BPEL- 6 1/2
                Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
                EL- 6
                EG- 4 3/4
                BPEL- 6 1/2
                Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
                EL- 7.25
                EG- 5.5
                Bench Press- 225x10

*If anyone has any training/nutrition questions, ask away*

Comment

It make sens. A few month ago Ive try to edge and cum before I do my routine. I found that the stretching exercise were much easy to do I will try it again.
                  Start : 1 / 03 / 09
                  5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
                  6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
                  6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
                  7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
                  Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

I will do the same..
                    In the newbie routine posted by babbis he says to do jelqs before stretches.. I have also heard that at thunder's some people prefer jelqing then stretching as well..
                    as for me, I'll test it out by alternating the order of exercises. just like bodybuilding, you dont wanna always hit the bench first.. mix it up with flyes and decline/inclines
                    2/3/10:
                    BPEL: 5.25" NBPEL: 5" EG: 4.5" BEG: 4.9"
                    2/25/10:
                    BPEL: 5.5" NBPEL: 5.25" EG: 4.6" BEG: 5"

Short-term Goals:
                    BPEL: 6.25" NBPEL: 6" EG: 5"

Workout Log

Comment

I'm one of the ones that would get too erect trying to stretch after jelqing. Sometimes I can stretch again in my shower afterwards but it's not very often that I can.

Comment

Did it again. Just finished edging, and as I'm typing I'm hanging 5lbs quite comfortably off of my member. Stretched flaccid it is most definitely a longer stretch than if I were to simply use a rice sock. When my inner penis is warmed up as well, the whole penis from inner to outer feels the stretch better.
                        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I made my biggest gains in length and girth when I jelqed and then followed it with the stretches. In fact, the best overall exercise I have ever used to this day is the jelq/stretch combo.

Comment

So my routine now includes in this order stretches, power jelqs, manual jelqs, ulis, and ending with edging. should i stretch at the end of this routine?
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                              So my routine now includes in this order stretches, power jelqs, manual jelqs, ulis, and ending with edging. should i stretch at the end of this routine?
                              Try it out ... I know I will.

Bo0st
                              09/15/2009 : BPEL 7.25 EL 7.00 EG 5.50
                              10/22/2009 : BPEL 7.50 EL 7.25 EG 5.50
                              02/09/2010 : BPEL 8.25 EL 7.50 EG 5.50
                              03/30/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.50
                              08/04/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.60

Goal : BPEL 9.00 EL 8.00EG 6.00 :biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
                              X