- 03-09-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
i have been peing for about 9 months now and never had any serious injuries until today.
i have been doing intense routines for the past month.
100% erection when doing uli, jelg, compressor, and erect squeeze.
during my exercise today, i notice a dark area on my shaft. i did research but am not sure to what this injury could be. its either a bruising or a thrombosed vein.
there is no pain even when i touch it. and when i am looking at it from the side there is a slight bump or rising of the area. the dark area is about half an inch in diameter.
i have attach a pic to this thread.
can anyone tell me what this injury is.
- 03-09-2010 #2
Should go away in a day, if not then start thinking about it. Most likely just a bruise.
Last edited by LOL; 03-09-2010 at 07:00 PM.Started on 03/04/2010
Current as of 06/17/2010
- 03-09-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
your penis looks tough now
- 03-09-2010 #4
It is from over working your penis, its only a bruise and should dissipate after a couple of days. I have had them now and then and they go away.Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")
Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")
Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
Some people see things, and say, "Why"
I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"
- By noname86 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2009, 11:39 AM
- By thecomeup in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:20 PM
- By Dizzler in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:56 PM
- By Puck in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:30 PM
- By Rapidos in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:31 PM