X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlargel

have you ever used it?

Ideas, thoughts, comments, reviews.

Thanks. I'm really considering this product.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

http://www.*************.org/forum/s...light=Enlargel

Enlargel - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum

Well there is all the info :P

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

As a member and higher up at the Betterman forum, I can tell you that I've been using Enlargel for years and I enjoy it. It gives me a nice, thick hang, especially if I apply it after a workout.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I read the thread on Thunders...I'm still to young to be altering my hormone levels because my body is still developing. Enlargel boosts your T levels. You have to know what you're doing.

I'm going to try this cream when I'm older. Around 25 years of age, when I stop growing.

Hopefully by then, there wont be as much confusion about the ingredients in this product. Heck, in 6 years from now, we'll have super machines that will enlarge our penises! lol

TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          I read the thread on Thunders...I'm still to young to be altering my hormone levels because my body is still developing. Enlargel boosts your T levels. You have to know what you're doing.

I'm going to try this cream when I'm older. Around 25 years of age, when I stop growing.

Hopefully by then, there wont be as much confusion about the ingredients in this product. Heck, in 6 years from now, we'll have super machines that will enlarge our penises! lol

OK, radio, you're what?? 19?? maybe 20?? Just exactly how much altering do you seriously think a dime size amount of Enlargel on your dick is going to do to your body? You put it on your dick, you don't lather your entire body in it.

Comment

I think Radio is just being smart. Better safe than sorry, and really, at his age that is a great attitude. You are probably right that it is not dangerous, but why mess around with it while you are still growing?

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              I think Radio is just being smart. Better safe than sorry, and really, at his age that is a great attitude. You are probably right that it is not dangerous, but why mess around with it while you are still growing?

I agree but again, the amount he'd be using is so small and it only applies to your dick, not your entire body. But, to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                You put it on your dick, you don't lather your entire body in it.
                So, you're saying that I can cover myself in Enlargel and bulk up my biceps

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                  HAHAHA, does it work on brains too? I could make a KILLING on that stuff here in Texas if it works on BRAINS!!!

Comment

LOL! The concept of someone considering that and, running around the house butt naked while slathered in that stuff is hilarious.

Comment

If that floats your boat gator buddy, go for it. I don't think Enlargel will give your biceps the pump that weights will though....;-)

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                        HAHAHA, does it work on brains too? I could make a KILLING on that stuff here in Texas if it works on BRAINS!!!
                        Sorry man, there is no known cure for "stupid" just yet......

Comment

Sorry man, there is no known cure for "stupid" just yet......
                          Yeah, I know. Oh well.

Comment

OK, radio, you're what?? 19?? maybe 20?? Just exactly how much altering do you seriously think a dime size amount of Enlargel on your dick is going to do to your body? You put it on your dick, you don't lather your entire body in it.
                            I havent thought about that though. It's true that the quantity is REALLY small.

Keep in mind though, when something is transdermal, it enters the blood stream no matter what. Once something is in your blood stream, it goes everywhere.

I still want to try the product. Just gonna have to wait though.

TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                              I havent thought about that though. It's true that the quantity is REALLY small.

Keep in mind though, when something is transdermal, it enters the blood stream no matter what. Once something is in your blood stream, it goes everywhere.

I still want to try the product. Just gonna have to wait though.

It's your life.........do as you wish.

Comment

Working...
                              X