Fast EQ improvement and measure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast EQ improvement and measure

Last night, after having completed two JP90s and a somewhat sub-par first go with the Bathmate, I inflated to edge myself and was really pleased with the huge difference in EQ. I can't really put much of a figure on it, but its been a long time before I've had an erection that feels so good to hold. Is it normal to have such a rapid change?

Secondly, I have searched for threads on EQ and don't find the 1-10 measure to be sufficient enough to measure EQ. I find that most of my erections over the last few years are hard, let's say an 8, to give it an arbitrary figure. However, I would also say they feel a bit tight and they don't go up to full size. When I cum the penis tends to stay about the same size and I don't feel particularly masculine during the explosion. Although the hardness is pretty good, the angle the penis comes out at was probably about 15°. Now after a few sessions my penis is probably pointing out at 35°. I would say the hardness overall is probably little changed in this state. At best I would give a +1.

The qualities I have noticed between average past and current higher quality erection:

• Slightly longer (even though about the same hardness)
    • Thicker (ditto)
    • The base of the penis is more engorged and has slightly more girth than the rest of the penis (usually not the case)
    • Penis has a meatier feel rather than a tight feel
    • Before I cum the penis gets noticeably much harder, a bit it longer and thicker (as opposed to staying roughly the same size and hardness)
    • When I cum I am likely to get fierce 1-6 ft shots and/or wild spraying (as opposed to maybe a few blobs and dribble)
    • Cumming feels awsome and masculine (as opposed to a bit pathetic)
    • I can "ping" my penis like a bouncing bean using muscles at the base of the penis; this motion is very athletic and dynamic as opposed to more of a bunny flop type motion previously.

As such for me, measuring the hardness of the penis is pretty irreverent. I think at least two axis are required to measure EQ. The first axis is hardness and the second I am not so sure, but could be meatiness/volume/vitality.

Using this method I would give my general pre-PE EQ as 7/8 hardness and 5/6 meatiness. As of last night I would give hardness a solid 8 and meatiness either a 7/8 or a solid 8. Not so sure on that as I'm not sure how high this measure could go.

Scale:

2fmtv4b.jpg

Quoted in various posts as a measure of hardness:

10 - Raging rock-hard
    09 - Very hard
    08 - Hard
    07 - Mostly Hard
    06 - Somewhat Hard
    05 - Semi Hard/ Semi Soft
    04 - Somewhat Impotent
    03 - Mostly Impotent
    02 - Impotent
    01 - Completely Impotent
    Measure of meatiness/volume/vitality:

10 - Throbbing meat-log
    09 - Very Meaty
    08 - Meaty
    07 - Mostly meaty
    06 - Somewhat meaty
    05 - Semi meaty
    04 - Somewhat meaty
    03 - Mostly Impotent
    02 - Impotent
    01 - Completely Impotent

This later category is a bit harder to classify, maybe because it is derived from a few components:

1 - healthy meatiness over taught tightness
    2 - spread of blood throughout
    3 - blood volume
    4 - muscle strength/ability
    Last edited by avz; 04-20-2017, 06:59 AM.
    Start - 16 Apr 2017: NBPEL: 6.5"; BPEL: 7.5"; EG: 6"; FL: 4.6"; FG: 5"
    Goal - Something to overwhelm petite girls' mouths & make their eyes pop out

<Spam content removed>
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 04-21-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

EQ would be a combined subjective measure of stamina and hardness. A "10" would be your ideal rating. As you progress your idea of a 10 may change towards more rigorous standards.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X