Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncut Jelqing and stretching, foreskin will be an issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncut Jelqing and stretching, foreskin will be an issue?

Hello guys. I'm 7 BPEL and 5.25 EG and last week I started doing the JP90 routine. Since I'm uncut, I was wondering if doing that routine was going to work for me.

I can pull my foreskin back when doing stretches, but when I'm jelqing its literally impossible to pull my foreskin back, specially when my hands are all lubed up. I wonder if I'm really doing anything or just stretching my foreskin. I use a firm/hard grip by the way.

Can any uncut guys here share their experience? Where you able to get gains with the JP90 routine? I want to gain girth first and foremost.

Thanks!

there are many who are uncut who have done and gained with this routine. you can check out the success forum for some of these stories. also if you are wondering about routines others like you are doing. you can check out some of the members that have posted here https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.png Skin In The Game then go and look at their progress logs.

no matter what you need to condition your unit first. under the START HERE! tab you will find some beginner routines. find one that fits you. stick with it.

hope this helps.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

I am uncut as well, and have tried jelqing and stretching.
      When i stretch I have tried both methods:

1. I put my foreskin back behind glan and use O.K. grip right behind the glan and pull. I am unable to use a 1 inch gap between glan (as most advice).
      2. I use O.K. grip around 1 inch below glan and pull (with skin on). It almost looks like im pulling my dick from midway shaft, and some skin also gets pulled. (I dont know how effective this way is, as I feel that the skin gets stretched as much as the shaft thats under the skin.)

When i jelq I have tried the following :

1. Without foreskin pulled back, I reach my 40-70% erection level and jelq with 1 hand and keep the other hand on base to hold skin back, as i jelq towards glan.

I am not 100% sure if the jelqing and stretching techniques im using are correct, if someone could advise.
      1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
      31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

I started excersising JP90 for three months and my girth flacid increased by0.25 in. in 2.5 years; in that time my BPEL increased almost 0.25in. also I abandoned excercise for almost two years and started again last november. Didnīt exercise last december. My flacid increased for 0.5in. Conclusion in 4 months exercising my numbers increased, my EQ also is harder than before. I do owe it to PE and our fellow members given excellent counsel. As to your uncut, I have no problems with jelqing or another type of excercise. Everything fits, although I recognize my heritage ADN is pretty strong in that sense. I really do feel happy. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by invermol View Post
          I started excersising JP90 for three months and my girth flacid increased by0.25 in. in 2.5 years; in that time my BPEL increased almost 0.25in. also I abandoned excercise for almost two years and started again last november. Didnīt exercise last december. My flacid increased for 0.5in. Conclusion in 4 months exercising my numbers increased, my EQ also is harder than before. I do owe it to PE and our fellow members given excellent counsel. As to your uncut, I have no problems with jelqing or another type of excercise. Everything fits, although I recognize my heritage ADN is pretty strong in that sense. I really do feel happy. Good luck!
          How much time were you doing PE consistently, what routine were you following and how much have you gained in total till now ?
          1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
          31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

I'm uncut.

I stretch by pulling back foreskin and groping below the glans.

For jelqing I use a few different techniques.
            I jelq when at about 1 70% erection. I am able to keep the foreskin bundled behind the glans. At least wehn doing a downward jelg.
            When doing a jelq upwards I will allow the skin to go over the head, but I keep the other hand at he base to keep skin in place.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X