Is my penis just super strong...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my penis just super strong...?

So i've messed around with PE in the past but never stuck to it hard for more than a month.

I am now 3 months into a SERIOUS PE routine.

First 2 months were simply hanging 3 pounds for long hours of the day to condition my penis. 0 gains from this. 5+hours a day.

the past month I have went from 3 pounds all the way up to 10.

hanging 3 pounds it's like nothing is there.. hanging 10 pounds I feel a good stretch but it's not like "fatigue" today is my first day hanging 10 pounds but it really doesn't feel any different than when I was at 8...

still ZERO GAINS in size. not even a millimeter. Hanging the 3 pounds for several hours a day should have at least sparked some newbie gains...? once again starting to think pe is fake lol. (not to discourage anyone just my thoughts) i'm now up to 10 pounds with zero gains.

Hi Knowlege,

Thanks for the post...I'm curious...why did you start with hanging opposed to manual exercises?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Because I don't have time to sit and focus on pulling myself.

with hanging I can multitask and be on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post
        So i've messed around with PE in the past but never stuck to it hard for more than a month.

I am now 3 months into a SERIOUS PE routine.

First 2 months were simply hanging 3 pounds for long hours of the day to condition my penis. 0 gains from this. 5+hours a day.

the past month I have went from 3 pounds all the way up to 10.

hanging 3 pounds it's like nothing is there.. hanging 10 pounds I feel a good stretch but it's not like "fatigue" today is my first day hanging 10 pounds but it really doesn't feel any different than when I was at 8...

still ZERO GAINS in size. not even a millimeter. Hanging the 3 pounds for several hours a day should have at least sparked some newbie gains...? once again starting to think pe is fake lol. (not to discourage anyone just my thoughts) i'm now up to 10 pounds with zero gains.
        Well I see it like this...the more people out there who think PE is fake and just give up, the bigger they make my penis look!!! I don't see how someone can go on a PE sight, read hundreds maybe thousands of posts about gains and think it's all a lie.

Comment

Because I don't have time to sit and focus on pulling myself.

with hanging I can multitask and be on the computer.
          Some people claims that hanging is good for length gains... i really dont know, i never try, anyway as i read, you need previous conditining before using hanging.

About what you say, today i feel that im inversting a lot of time in PE, aobut one hour per session... but i keep doing it and keep motivated because it really works for me.

You can stop hanging and try a manual 30 minutes per session routine for at least 5 weeks to check if you have some gains. So it is just 5 weeks, if you have no gains you can get out of PE if you want, but i think you must try...

Comment

This site has always recommended conditioning you dick with manual exercises for 3-6 months before trying advanced exercises and devices.
            Maybe the Admins of the site understand how important conditioning is prior to beginning advanced exercises and using devices.
            I can't offer any help with hanging as I haven't been down that road.
            Learning to perform manual exercises properly can also help you understand how your dick responds to different exercises and helps develop a keener eye for PIs both negative and positive.
            Then again, some guys are just slow growers. And yes, it sucks to be one.
            Lots of factors play into PE. What's your general health and fitness like?
            How is your nutritional status?
            So for the first 2 months of your hanging routine there was no progression of your routine in terms of adding weight. Again, I'm no expert on hanging but I wouldn't think you would see much progress hanging the same weight the same amount of time each day.
            That's how I started PE, jelqing and stretching the same amount of time, the same amount of reps for 3+ years with minimal gains to show for it. I got started to improve EQ, so I stuck with it because I did see improvement in that area.
            Obviously you are here because you are not satisfied with your sexual performance or size.
            We know that quitting won't get you where you want to be. If your current hanging routine is not working for you presently, your options as I see it are:
            1. research hanging routines and try one that has worked for the greatest percentage of guys.
            2. Find the time to try something else like manual exercises and condition yourself properly as suggested by this site.
            Time is the greatest challenge for most guys here. The good news is, we are all on a level playing field in that area as we all have 24 hours in a day.
            Be patient and consistent with your routine and stay safe!
            Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
            Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
            4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Hi,

I wouldn't call one exercise a serious routine. Not a serious effort for certain.

Definitely not well rounded.

That one is not working for you, switch it up.

Keep in mind that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, all the while expecting a different result.
              discreet
              Member of the Month May 2017
              Last edited by discreet; 05-01-2017, 09:30 PM.
              NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
              NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
              NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
              Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Pumped340
                Last edited by Pumped340; 12-18-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I read somewhere around the forum a while ago that the really hard gainers have like 3 layers of tunica compared to 2 for regular gainers and 1 for really quick gainers. However I cannot confirm on the theory.

Comment

I am so happy to have seen 1/8" gain in length in the last year and a half +. It isn't always easy, sometimes you have to earn it the hard way. All the previous posts have good points. Think about it.
                    goal--Contentment
                    proactive's progress log

Comment

Because I don't have time to sit and focus on pulling myself..
                      Do you have time to shower?

Do you have time to brush your teeth?

Do you have time to eat?

If you said "Yes" to any of those, you have time to do manual exercises. You don't need to start with a lot...you can start small and build from there. You have to make time.
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Working...
                      X