Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Peyronie's Disease Stop Penis Growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Peyronie's Disease Stop Penis Growth?

Just curious.

Originally posted by luvbigbooti View Post
    Just curious.
    i would doubt that it would. normally if the scar tissue will just form as a result of tissue tearing and such. this causes the penis to bend since the scar tissue doesnt like to stretch or move like the surrounding tissue. however, it shouldnt completely stop any normal growth.

why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
      i would doubt that it would. normally if the scar tissue will just form as a result of tissue tearing and such. this causes the penis to bend since the scar tissue doesnt like to stretch or move like the surrounding tissue. however, it shouldnt completely stop any normal growth.

why do you ask?
      Well, I've got a pretty hefty downward curve, and I'm 18 and still might be growing. I don't know if it's Peyronie's Disease though. You think this hefty downward curve is from excessive frequent masturbation, or it's normal? I've been talking to people and some say it's normal other's think it could be Peyronie's.

Comment

The interesting thing about the penis is that it will actually grow naturally bent just from use or from the constriction of the pants (my opinion) depending on how you like to position things. Usually though this only responsible for slight bends.

Peyronnies can look the same and truthfully unless you have a really bad bend of almost 40 degrees or more that may hinder normal function then its hard to tell without medical examination. If your curve looks like it may warrant a doctor looking at it then by all means dont be afraid to go see a urologist.

Comment

Working...
        X