Testicle Massage = Balls Hang Lower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle Massage = Balls Hang Lower!

I wanted to bring this to the front. Scythe has brought this information here. I first read about it in his progress log. I know one thing that plagues my flaccid hang from time to time is a high riding ball sac. It upsets me and it's unattractive. When your sac hangs lower, it looks better and your balls appear bigger. It just gives the entire area a more appealing look.

I have done this testicle massage for a week now to test its effectiveness. I'm giving it a grade A in quality. In other words: IT WORKS. Since I started doing this every morning after I shower, my balls are hanging so nice and plump. They look bigger regardless of whether they ARE actually bigger (doubtful). It also has made my flaccid hang so much better. Here's the technique:

Testicle Health
    Testicle Health Stretch will help your penis to hang lower in flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testicles and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testicles. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testy for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
    I personally use BIO OIL for this exercise because that stuff is the shit. But I'm sure any lotion would suffice.

Thank Scythe for bringing this information to the PE Gym! Great job!

Hi Gator.
    I was about to start a thread based on this incredible massage anyway.

All credit goes to DLD(Double Long Daddy) of Matters Of Size for this unique exercise.

I would like to add something:

Ok, so imagine you are holding your dick in your hand with all your fingers wrapped around it.
    Using the same grip, grab your ball sac, and push your two nuts right to the bottom. Your testes should be right at the bottom of your sac.

Then, take the palm of your other hand, and using that, apply pressure to your nuts.
    Then, start rubbing your palm over your nuts in round, circular motions. Do this for sometime.

You will IMMEDIATELY notice an increase in the size of your balls. It loosens the skin around your balls and lets it hang nice and low.
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

I highly suggest adding this to anyones workout, its quick, easy, and very beneficial. Benefits include but are not limited to: higher EQ, bigger loads, higher sex drive, cure and prevent turkey neck, and last but most important self screening for testicular cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnuff View Post
        I highly suggest adding this to anyones workout, its quick, easy, and very beneficial. Benefits include but are not limited to: higher EQ, bigger loads, higher sex drive, cure and prevent turkey neck, and last but most important self screening for testicular cancer.
        And more testosterone!
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
        Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnuff View Post
          What should I be feeling for in regards to testicular cancer?
          Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Ball slapping, is also good. It's fun too.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by Cleave View Post
              What should I be feeling for in regards to testicular cancer?

Any changes in firmness of the individual nut. Don't worry each one will feel slightly different and you will probably have one slightly bigger than the other which is perfectly normal. Also any new lumps that feel abnormal. Remember on one part of your nut there will be a connection to the tubes so get used the feel of it. Self checking is best done after a shower or bath when your sack is loose. Its important to carry this out regularly. I personally check once a week for any changes.
              If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
              Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdub View Post
                Any changes in firmness of the individual nut. Don't worry each one will feel slightly different and you will probably have one slightly bigger than the other which is perfectly normal. Also any new lumps that feel abnormal. Remember on one part of your nut there will be a connection to the tubes so get used the feel of it. Self checking is best done after a shower or bath when your sack is loose. Its important to carry this out regularly. I personally check once a week for any changes.
                Thank you Kdub! I'll definitely try this out today.
                Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
                  Ball slapping, is also good. It's fun too.
                  Gotta love this, thanks doup, for making me cry with laughter, and crap my pants!!!

Comment

is there any chance that theres a video of this some place?
                    I dont understand this despricsion, its probaly just my bad english
                    understandig..
                    thanks

Comment

YouTube - Zoobooks! Has some testicle massaging.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

HAHAHAHA, you like that?

Doup, I am crying in tears of laughter man!!!

Comment

haha doup!
                          you got me there.. serious i had my sweat pulled down, and baby oil in my hands, ready to do the massage shown in that video ... haha damn .. embarising good joke do :b hah

Comment

OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!

Sorry JWBB, but that was great man. But for now bro, just follow Gator's first post on here, seems pretty simple.

ZOOBOOKS!!!

Comment

haha dont say sorry mate - it was fun - fuc***g funny haha
                              i dont get the descripton - i dont understand it fully ..
                              I just did my own way - rubbing my balls and massage them
                              then i pulled ball downwards 2 x 1minute
                              really nice feeling

Comment

Working...
                              X