Weird breathing technique works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird breathing technique works

I learned about this some time ago, but if you "swallow air" like expand your throat to gulp air down, it will feel like a bulge when all the way to the top of the belly, then if you compress your belly by contracting the muscles to pull it in first at the top to push it down then lower and lower, eventually you'll push that tension all the way to the penis and scrotum. It feels like there is extra pressure in the penis. I believe this is used in penis qi gong. If you don't believe it and haven't tried it. Then don't bother posting in this thread... Thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

When you say 'swallow air' how exactly, because when I try this is like when I whant to belch(I hope this is the term).
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Yeah, that's what they do and I did. It feels like pressure right there at the solar plexus, actually below it, then you just push it down. It's originally used for training iron body qi gong, but some people extended it to penis enlargement or penile hardness. It's probably hard concept to grasp, but it was easier for me because other experience in qigong.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

I will give this a try.
        .. when i don't have a full stomach.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

That was mentioned in Mantac Chias book about cultivating male sexual energy, wasn't it?

Comment

So, you bring air into your stomach, then contact to push it down into your intestines????? That won't give you gas or anything? How many times should you do this?
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
            BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
            BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
            MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Working...
            X