Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new ball stretcher...

.. and wow!

I'll tell ya what, I put it on and strutted around like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I even heard Stayin Alive in the back round.

Hey ladies, I'm feeling real sexy about now.

I highly recommend this to all men. If you are feeling a bit down about yourself, this will cheer you up.

Special thanks to jockinthebox for the knowledge about testicular health.

I got mine from Wayne@Blue Collar Fetish Wear

It's rather stylish, the black leather. I don't wear any jewelry and so this is it.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

That's awesome.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey U! Clear some space i have a PM for u 10x8

Comment

u have too many messages

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
          .. and wow!

I'll tell ya what, I put it on and strutted around like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I even heard Stayin Alive in the back round.

Hey ladies, I'm feeling real sexy about now.

I highly recommend this to all men. If you are feeling a bit down about yourself, this will cheer you up.

Special thanks to jockinthebox for the knowledge about testicular health.

I got mine from Wayne@Blue Collar Fetish Wear

It's rather stylish, the black leather. I don't wear any jewelry and so this is it.
          ENJOY!...Healthier BIGGER BALLS are on the way!

Comment

Nice, I've ordered one from the exact same place (jockinthebox should be getting a share of the sales lol) and it should be arriving next week. Really looking forward to it. Reading this thread makes me even more excited for it.
            My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
            Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
            Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
            1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
              Nice, I've ordered one from the exact same place (jockinthebox should be getting a share of the sales lol) and it should be arriving next week. Really looking forward to it. Reading this thread makes me even more excited for it.
              You "newbies" need to make sure you get a tub of cocoa butter cream to use on the leather & your scrotum to help break the leather in & reduce chafing until the cuff conforms to your nut sac.

Btw, did you guys order the cuff with the adjustable balls-divider strap, or just a cuff? The divider separates your balls & holds them comfortably in place for lite non-contact sports like working out, jogging, & tennis, etc. That one takes the place of a jock, giving you excellent support and is healthier too. Prevents heat build up on your balls crammed up next to your body like a jock does.

Comment

A long stretched scrotum from most discussions I've had with females seems to be primarily a male thing. Most females like a firm scrotum, not what a lot describe as saggy balls.
                I'm just passing it along as an FYI, not to persuade or dissuade anyone interested in this activity.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                  A long stretched scrotum from most discussions I've had with females seems to be primarily a male thing. Most females like a firm scrotum, not what a lot describe as saggy balls.
                  I'm just passing it along as an FYI, not to persuade or dissuade anyone interested in this activity.
                  I'm not an advocate of saggy balls either! I'm suggesting guys use a testicle cuff for both support (for guys who have larger heavier balls like me), or guys who suffered torsion injuries (like me) or for guys who carry their balls tightly & sometimes painfully alongside or hugging their penis (turtled). I've been wearing a leather cuff for years and my balls have become bigger, healthier and do not sag at all! I don't use weights, so my scrotum doesn't stretch beyond the width of my cuff. My JUNK stays "proportionate" to my flaccid penis "hang" with my glans actually hanging about 2" below my balls, fully relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    You "newbies" need to make sure you get a tub of cocoa butter cream to use on the leather & your scrotum to help break the leather in & reduce chafing until the cuff conforms to your nut sac.

Btw, did you guys order the cuff with the adjustable balls-divider strap, or just a cuff? The divider separates your balls & holds them comfortably in place for lite non-contact sports like working out, jogging, & tennis, etc. That one takes the place of a jock, giving you excellent support and is healthier too. Prevents heat build up on your balls crammed up next to your body like a jock does.
                    Not with the divider, I ordered the beginner package first, and once I check out how each size fits I'll be ordering the ones with the dividers right after.
                    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
                    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
                    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
                    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Hi,

I ordered the 1" x 5" newb strap. Seems to work well enough and thank you for those nuggets jockinthebox, I am following them.

I'll get the divider version a bit later as that seems more of an advanced application.

Comment

Originally posted by Seba5116 View Post
                        u have too many messages
                        Hmm, interesting.

And is there any other relevant info you'd like to post regarding my thread?

Perhaps what you enjoy most about breakfast etc...

Comment

Breakfast? don't talk to me about breakfast - nearly died eating breakfast the other day.

Was having a bowl of muesli and almost drowned, getting dragged under by a strong currant. <so sorry>

Hey Discreet, can you PM me the site you used please, man?
                          Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Originally posted by LJMatey View Post
                            Breakfast? don't talk to me about breakfast - nearly died eating breakfast the other day.

Was having a bowl of muesli and almost drowned, getting dragged under by a strong currant. <so sorry>

Hey Discreet, can you PM me the site you used please, man?
                            Of course.

Will do now.

Anything to help my PE brothers.

PS And sorry to hear about your hair ball muesli experience. Yea muesli can be super gnarlz bro, super gnarlz!
                            discreet
                            Member of the Month May 2017
                            Last edited by discreet; 05-12-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Hi,

So I've been wearing my new fashion accessory for about 8 hours now and it's great. Some pinching but as the leather breaks in and as I break in, things will be more comfy.

I've been über mellow today due to this thing and didn't realize how much stress I carry in my jewels.

Some carry it in there shoulders/neck, others in there back, me, it was in my sack (my name is Sam and I wish for green eggs and ham).

I never thought about it but I do enjoy a mild tugging down there.

At any rate thanks again jockinthebox and have yourself a fantastic weekend!

Comment

Working...
                              X