Tissues question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tissues question

I would like to re-enforce my understanding of what is a tunica stretch and what is a lig stretch.

I have been doing basic stretches for about a month, with particular interest in the upward stretch as my LOT is middle to low.

What I have found when doing these stretches manually is that a stretch is felt on the lower sides of my dick, which I always questioned whether it was skin or tunica being stretched.

Today I have been messing around with a swimcap type arrangement (actually a strip cut from a fitness band). After some time experimenting, I have figured out how to get a good grip.

What is interesting is that pulling up on the swimcap, I am free to feel with my other hand which tissues are tight, and it's very definitely the tissues on top of the unit, in a thin strip, along the whole length.

So, my question is, does that confirm that there is more value in upward stretching, or should I focus equally on down stretches.

I plan to do some very light ADS with this arrangement to assist with my program.

Thanks for reading!

Dickie.

PS, I have just done some downward stretches with the swimcap, and the tight tissues go all the way up to where my dick joins the pubic bone....ligs?

Learning....

Comment

Equal stretching in ALL 5 DIRECTIONS (up, down, left, right, and straight out)

Good idea with the rubber grip!

Comment

Working...
      X