Thread: one tesicle lower than the other
- 03-13-2010 #11
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
I have never been with a guy who had both testicles even close to hanging at the same level -- one always hangs lower. That's the way it is supposed to be.
- 03-13-2010 #12
Hey it's not a big deal. Rather than the scrotum being larger than the other side, it's probably an issue of the ligaments that hold the testicles or even the muscle responsible for pulling them up and letting them down.
I used to be very concerned about my testicles as well, because one side was hanging lower than the other. Mainly because I had a reason to be concerned, which was when I was a kid like 7-10 years old I was playing with my testicles seeing if I could put one testicle in the other sac. But now I'm no longer concerned because I realize it is just a muscle issue, as a matter of fact I've been catching that every other day or 2 days or week my testicles switch which one is higher than the other and some days they are both the same.
You can just try to find the muscle that contracts the testicle by grabbing them both in your hand then pulling downward gently, and try pulling up with you ligaments against that force, eventually you'll get acquainted with those muscles and then you can consciously flex one side more than the other side, and fiddle around with it until you get them working to your liking again.
Last edited by doupdoupdoup; 03-13-2010 at 10:57 AM.
- 03-13-2010 #13
- By Gator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 126Last Post: 08-30-2016, 08:12 AM
- By Jackxxx in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:27 PM
- By rtlesnk666 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:11 PM
- By derschwanz in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:46 PM
- By solsen1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2008, 07:51 AM