Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one tesicle lower than the other

Hi People,

sorry if i missed anything in searching but here goes my question.

both my "testicles" are of the same size. but my left portion of scrotum is bigger than the right portion. its looks very bad and looks like i only have one testes...lol

this also creates some uncomfortableness during day to day situations.

now since my both "testes" are equal in size and my left scrotum is lower/bigger considerably, is there any way to increase the size of my right scrotum to the proportions of my left scrotum?

if yes, what? if no, why?

Scrotum jelqing.

Only jelq the side of the scrotum you wish to enlarge.

I also have one testicle lower than the other, but it's not too serious.

Ask your doctor.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I thought that everyone had one lower ball.
      my left is much lower thne my right
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

It happens very early on in your development. One testicle descends lower than the other. MANY people have this. I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
          I thought that everyone had one lower ball.
          my left is much lower thne my right
          Originally posted by Gator View Post
          It happens very early on in your development. One testicle descends lower than the other. MANY people have this. I do too.
          Yes, its the way its supposed to be. Look it up guys, I will try and "beat you to it", but do look it up.

Comment

Hello , I posted this on another thread . Nature has a reason for this . If they didn't hang that way , you'd squeeze them together every time you stood up . I hang that way too .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              Scrotum jelqing.

Only jelq the side of the scrotum you wish to enlarge.

I also have one testicle lower than the other, but it's not too serious.

Ask your doctor.
              Are you complying Radio, WTF? WTF happened to that thread which I CONTINUE to give you rep points for? Did Admin get onto you or something?

That shit was FUNNY!!!

Comment

When I was just a kid and I realized that my left ball hung lower than my right, I thought I had some kind of rupture. When I got up the nerve to ask the doc and he said it was normal, I was so relieved!!

Comment

This was described by the ruptured Chinaman, One Hung Low.
                  Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                  2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                  2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                  2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                  Goal 7"

Comment

well tx folks. but my righty is a bit too shawty. so i think ill do some testes jelqing on that. but can anyone provide a link?

Comment

I have never been with a guy who had both testicles even close to hanging at the same level -- one always hangs lower. That's the way it is supposed to be.

Comment

Hey it's not a big deal. Rather than the scrotum being larger than the other side, it's probably an issue of the ligaments that hold the testicles or even the muscle responsible for pulling them up and letting them down.

I used to be very concerned about my testicles as well, because one side was hanging lower than the other. Mainly because I had a reason to be concerned, which was when I was a kid like 7-10 years old I was playing with my testicles seeing if I could put one testicle in the other sac. But now I'm no longer concerned because I realize it is just a muscle issue, as a matter of fact I've been catching that every other day or 2 days or week my testicles switch which one is higher than the other and some days they are both the same.

You can just try to find the muscle that contracts the testicle by grabbing them both in your hand then pulling downward gently, and try pulling up with you ligaments against that force, eventually you'll get acquainted with those muscles and then you can consciously flex one side more than the other side, and fiddle around with it until you get them working to your liking again.
                        doupdoupdoup
                        Last edited by doupdoupdoup; 03-13-2010, 09:57 AM.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
                          This was described by the ruptured Chinaman, One Hung Low.
                          HAHAHAH,jokes
                          Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Working...
                          X