New theory, average is small!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New theory, average is small!

Based in the comments of some girl to my friend who, actually is above average... she is the kind of open minded girl who have casual sex with everyone, and my friend, even when he is above average, he feels he is small, so he ask every girl about his size (everygirl he had sex)... so after he ask her about size she says:

"Your dick is standars size, most of men have small size dick"...

So this comment opens my eyes...

Because everyone here in the forum sees the size like something statistical, and this somehow makes sense. But from statistical point of view "most of men have small size" have no sense, if most have some size, then this size is average and you need to be under this size to be small.

The problem is that girls dont care about average, the size is analized acording to preference parameters and not in statical averages...

So, sometimes in the forum people say "my girlfriend told me im small"... then users reply:
    a) She is trying to affect your self-esteem
    b) She is wrong, your size is within average size

(a) is true, most of times a girl talk about your size she is trying to attack you and your self-esteem, but (b) is just incorrect, if for a girl your size is small, she have nothing to do with statical averages...

It is like your salary... you think is low? medium? or high? If it is barely enough to live for you, what is the comfort of being within the average? It is low.

So, it is ok being within average, but i think that for most of girls average penis size is just small.

(Finally, just to say that i understand that sexual performance is something multifactorial and penis size is just one of these factors, i center this discusion in this factor.)

Have your own one person theory if you want, personally, I will stick to the studies that involve actual scientific research and not based on one "Girls" opinion. Share the world my friend. Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone has one.

Comment

Some girls have small tits, some have huge, who cares!

What lies within really matters.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

This pretty much sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfnAD9bFyGE

Comment

Yup

Comment

although she most likely has big vagina tho.... Cause i have been with woman who tell me 5 inch girth is a little uncomfortable...

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
              Some girls have small tits, some have huge, who cares!

What lies within really matters.
              You cant compare TITS and ass to "vagina" i mean sexual intercourse is the apex of sex... Its like asking a girl what do you prefer muscular handsome man, or big dick handsome man come on now...

Comment

The way i see it "vagina" is just more powerful than penis, since they have to compensate for ALL sizes. So if you find a girl with big vagina keep her she is good gene lol... I dont like tight pussy girls its no fun.

Comment

I'd swap with you anyday.....

Comment

Debate is so much fun!
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                      Have your own one person theory if you want, personally, I will stick to the studies that involve actual scientific research and not based on one "Girls" opinion. Share the world my friend. Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone has one.
                      I think I'll stick with this one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                        Well, im so linked to research and have several publications (in other area, not penis related researches) actually most of scientific research people talk here are about penis average size... nothing wrong with these researches, but my point is that average size and size prefered by girls are not necesary the same.

What about some research showing the size prefered by girl?

If girls perfect size is about 7 inches and you are about 6 inches, we can say that you are normal based in average size, but you are small based in girls preference... thats my point...

Edit: And by the way, the comment of this particualar "one" girl (as you say) is just the anecdotical way i open my eyes about this, averange is not "the perfect size" for most of girls based in my personal experiences as well as other people experiences.
                        catslover
                        Last edited by catslover; 05-19-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by catslover View Post
                          Well, im so linked to research and have several publications (in other area, not penis related researches) actually most of scientific research people talk here are about penis average size... nothing wrong with these researches, but my point is that average size and size prefered by girls are not necesary the same.

What about some research showing the size prefered by girl?

If girls perfect size is about 7 inches and you are about 6 inches, we can say that you are normal based in average size, but you are small based in girls preference... thats my point...

Edit: And by the way, the comment of this particualar "one" girl (as you say) is just the anecdotical way i open my eyes about this, averange is not "the perfect size" for most of girls based in my personal experiences as well as other people experiences.
                          The research such as it is supports the idea the average womans preference is about average size possibly a frac above in some studies but certainly not an inch ,
                          There are some very early indications that tall women may like a frac more than petite women .
                          Really the limited research out there does not support the idea most women like huge penises.

Comment

Originally posted by catslover View Post
                            Based in the comments of some girl to my friend who, actually is above average... she is the kind of open minded girl who have casual sex with everyone, and my friend, even when he is above average, he feels he is small, so he ask every girl about his size (everygirl he had sex)... so after he ask her about size she says:

"Your dick is standars size, most of men have small size dick"...

So this comment opens my eyes...

Because everyone here in the forum sees the size like something statistical, and this somehow makes sense. But from statistical point of view "most of men have small size" have no sense, if most have some size, then this size is average and you need to be under this size to be small.

The problem is that girls dont care about average, the size is analized acording to preference parameters and not in statical averages...

So, sometimes in the forum people say "my girlfriend told me im small"... then users reply:
                            a) She is trying to affect your self-esteem
                            b) She is wrong, your size is within average size

(a) is true, most of times a girl talk about your size she is trying to attack you and your self-esteem, but (b) is just incorrect, if for a girl your size is small, she have nothing to do with statical averages...

It is like your salary... you think is low? medium? or high? If it is barely enough to live for you, what is the comfort of being within the average? It is low.

So, it is ok being within average, but i think that for most of girls average penis size is just small.

(Finally, just to say that i understand that sexual performance is something multifactorial and penis size is just one of these factors, i center this discusion in this factor.)
                            I have seen this theory before of course it makes no sense on any logical level . While rare overall , it seems to be common among women who disrespect men/ are size queens /work the sex industry.

Of course most women don't fall into this so unless you go for this sort of woman you are golden with average size.

Comment

I notice more and more that weird fish eye lenses and camera tricks are used in the industry. LOL.

This "theory" is wrong on SO many levels, were to begin?

I am willing to wager, and know from experience that some women will put down a man in any way, shape, or form, putting down a man's penis is just the lowest hanging fruit, something that a mean women can easily grab onto to use for her own purposes,(purpi?).

Let's not confuse subjective "small" with objective "small".

If average height for an american is 5'10" then Objectively any american under could be called short and any over could be called tall.

Now I am 5'7" and I don't feel short by any means, and most women I see are not taller than me. So my subjective feeling is that I am average.

An average penis has perks too! Like blow jobs or anal, once a person is above a certain size those things go out the window.
                              closed278
                              Last edited by closed278; 05-20-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X