Does my dick look weird ? Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does my dick look weird ? Photos

Does my dick look weird? I have some photos of my dick in the Bathmate at Max pressure. My base girth is thickest while my glans are the thinnest.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-bathmate.html

Can't make out much from the bm dark colour.

Someone recently found a good way to help with glans head expansion in the pump with putting some disposable stretchy bands behind it while pumping.

It does look better to have a glans bigger then the shaft. Or an arrow type setup. Any non cut penis is not as good looking as a cut one aswell. Unless your skin doesn't bundle behind the glans.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Hi,

Well, it looks like how it looks.

It's yours so don't think of yourself as weird.

I've deep set eyes, a strong nose and a chin.

I've been called Getty Lee, Howard Stern and Satin, none of which are flattering. I own my look and don't care if others think it's weird.

If you are bothered by your glans, that's easy to remedy as there are glans specific routines to pump it up.

I think ULIs will do that but research this forum, it's very rich in info.
      NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
      NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
      NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
      Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Personally, I think all dicks look weird, but I'm not out there looking for them. Each one is unique in its own way, same as all female parts are different. My wife doesn't see what we see in looking at a vagina, same as I don't see what she sees in dicks. It is a part of life, unique, individual and everyone's privates are awesome in there own right.

Comment

Im pretty sure HORSE sqeezes are meant to increase glans size.

Comment

I'm with ZZman on this one. I think it looks weird as well as all other dicks I see.

I can't see what your dick looks like in the cylinder so I will only go by what you have described and my own experience. Your base girth may look like it's the thickest but this is mostly due to some extra skin that is drawn up from the base of the shaft from the vacuum. This extra skin will expand some and may even pack the cylinder but it's just skin, not the shaft. It happens to me, it looks like I pack the cylinder but I know it's not the shaft packing it. Are your glans smaller normally with an erection? If so that may have something to do with it. I have a taper at the end of my shaft to the glans and what you have described is actually the same thing I see myself while pumping. I don't think there is anything weird going on, it's just how things may look a little distorted under a vacuum.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
              Personally, I think all dicks look weird, but I'm not out there looking for them. Each one is unique in its own way, same as all female parts are different. My wife doesn't see what we see in looking at a vagina, same as I don't see what she sees in dicks. It is a part of life, unique, individual and everyone's privates are awesome in there own right.
              Oh, IDK. I think a great cock can be aesthetic pleasing to look at just like a fine puddy. I'm not referring to size, but shape, color, glans. With a puddy, I guess im partial,to,what I'm used to, nice pink color, not overly large big or outter lips. When aroused a nice protruding lickable love bud.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Everyone else's looks better than yours. Its a no win proposition same as size and girth. But, I got one, so I might as well use it for its intended purpose. Where is that ZZWoman when you need her?

Comment

Everyone else's looks better than yours. Its a no win proposition same as size and girth. But, I got one, so I might as well use it for its intended purpose. Where is that ZZWoman when you need her?
                  Hsve you misplaced her again? Check the shower. Guess we'll see ya tomorrow.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Everyone else's looks better than yours.
                    Hi,

Well, no. Actually mine looks darn good!

In all seriousness, don't put stock in other pplz opinion of your looks. That is unless it's your mom and she will always think you are handsome.
                    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Hsve you misplaced her again? Check the shower. Guess we'll see ya tomorrow.
                      hahaha

Comment

Thank you everyone for your responses and encouraging words.
                        Sir_Laid_A_Lot
                        Banned
                        Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 05-21-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                          Can't make out much from the bm dark colour.

Someone recently found a good way to help with glans head expansion in the pump with putting some disposable stretchy bands behind it while pumping.

It does look better to have a glans bigger then the shaft. Or an arrow type setup. Any non cut penis is not as good looking as a cut one aswell. Unless your skin doesn't bundle behind the glans.
                          I am doing that during my Bathmate routine. I use a cut-to-length silicon sleeve at the base to even out the pump pressure towards the mid and glans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                            Are your glans smaller normally with an erection? If so that may have something to do with it. I have a taper at the end of my shaft to the glans and what you have described is actually the same thing I see myself while pumping. I don't think there is anything weird going on, it's just how things may look a little distorted under a vacuum.
                            My glans are smaller than my shaft during erection.

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                              Hi,

Well, no. Actually mine looks darn good!

In all seriousness, don't put stock in other pplz opinion of your looks. That is unless it's your mom and she will always think you are handsome.

WELL, SINCE ONE'S DICK IS PART OF ONESELF, I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT MOM WOULD FIND ONE'S DICK

HANDSOME AS WELL.

Comment

Working...
                              X