Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the signs that manifest before you are about to gain? (Gainers appreciated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the signs that manifest before you are about to gain? (Gainers appreciated)

Hey guys!

Maybe you have seen me on forums - i am quite active and have my own blog in here aswell.

lately my flaccid has been looking smaller and also i haven't had morning wood this morning. Normally i have a good 80-90 % woodie at morning.

- brings me to the point of this thread: How can i tell that i am gaining?

My flaccid length gains prior to erect gains.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You should look "inflated" after your work out. In other words bigger. The gains will come as long as your having a good workout.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        My flaccid length gains prior to erect gains.
        ''flaccid lenght'' When you say that does that mean even the smallest flaccid you can achieve? (eg. very cold temperatures) Or could it be miscalculated still you reckon? Due to flaccid size change? Like what i see as flaccid is when i am at my very, VERY smallest.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
          You should look "inflated" after your work out. In other words bigger. The gains will come as long as your having a good workout.
          Not a consistent sign tho. I always look bigger after AND during working out. Of course this isn't in relation to my maximum size (Nbpel or Bpel) But in relation to flaccid size/ the size i started out before i stretched. I always pour warm water over it, so already there it is a big bigger

Comment

Btw thank you guys so much for replying to my thread! Really means a lot that people are engaged and ready to discuss with me! Thanks!!

Comment

If ur penis is inflated that is a sign that your working out correctly... so you dont have anything to worry about. Its like going to the gym, the first sign of gains are soreness.

Comment

I always notice an "internal itch" in my flaccid shaft, that I just can't seem to scratch to get relief! Like a wound that itches when it's healing internally. It's actually the same cellular repair like a healing wound, ONLY IT'S ACTUALLY GROWTH OF MY PENIS caused by cellular division from deformation of the cells caused by PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Seba5116 View Post
                  ''flaccid lenght'' When you say that does that mean even the smallest flaccid you can achieve? (eg. very cold temperatures) Or could it be miscalculated still you reckon? Due to flaccid size change? Like what i see as flaccid is when i am at my very, VERY smallest.
                  I ment to say stretched flaccid length.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    I ment to say stretched flaccid length.
                    Is this why larger flaccid throughout the day after PE is proposed as one of the main positive PIs to look for? Is it generally a sign of gains occurring?
                    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
                    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
                    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
                    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

EQ gains should first be noted; then "flaccid gains" (and BPFSL gains as well); then comes the erect gains.
                      Big Al
                      Administrator
                      PEGym Editor
                      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Big Al; 05-29-2017, 12:59 PM.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

internal itching/soreness, feeling very warm to the touch throughout the day, raging morning wood the day following a break day/slow day, increased sex drive, random boners that need zero physical stimulation, and (if you are uncut/reclaimed foreskin) the tip always trying to peek out... these are what all I have went by.

Comment

Working...
                        X