she pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she pulled

on my scrotum two nights ago. I was naked, she was drunk and angry at me and she gripped my scrotum from the left side and pulled extremely hard. Yesterday it was aching all day and when I would move into different positions (sitting, standing, laying, bending) I would have sharp pains deep in the left scrotum, at the top sort of. Anybody know of anything serious that could happen? Im planning on going to see a doctor this week. It still hurts today. What do you guys think? Also when I apply pressure to the area that aches, I can feel almost like a knot there almost as if I pulled a muscle. Oh and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, mods please move it for me if i did
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Dude why would she do such a thing,thats totaly not acceptable.
    I dont no what would or could happen,go see a doc about it for sure.
    You never mess with a mans junk like that, girls dont relise how sensitive our shit is
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

She did it cuz she couldnt land a punch on me and everyting else she did, I showed no pain...until my scrotum was nearly ripped off. She feels bad now ofcoarse. But yeah im going to make an appt with a doctor tomorrow.
      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

I was mostly worried I wouldnt be able to get an erection, or to bust a load...but I had her check for me
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
          I was mostly worried I wouldnt be able to get an erection, or to bust a load...but I had her check for me
          lol somehow that always makes it better
          Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
          Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
          Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
            Dude why would she do such a thing,thats totaly not acceptable.
            I dont no what would or could happen,go see a doc about it for sure.
            You never mess with a mans junk like that, girls dont relise how sensitive our shit is
            I could not agree more. The ONLY time it is acceptable to get a guy in the nuts is when he's attempting to rape a chick or if he's trying to abduct a kid..............then, you hit the mother fucker as HARD as you can in the junk and run like fuck!
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
              I could not agree more. The ONLY time it is acceptable to get a guy in the nuts is when he's attempting to rape a chick or if he's trying to abduct a kid..............then, you hit the mother fucker as HARD as you can in the junk and run like fuck!
              Yup,thats just about the only time you do something like that
              Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by HJFboxer View Post
                Yup,thats just about the only time you do something like that
                And I've taught my two girls that if a man that they don't know ever tries to get them into his car or whatever, you kick, hit, or punch him as hard as you can in his private parts and you run as fast as you can and scream loudly to attract attention. The main point is to hit him as hard as you can in the junk because we ALL know that renders us inoperable for a good few minutes before we can get up.
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I am absolutely in agreement with hjf, that is completely UNACCEPTABLE! and you should NOT tolerate that kind of crap.

It's funny a little bit ago there was a threat about striking woman, I simply pointed out how males have become punching bags for many women and here, if I understand the thread, is yet another example of that. Your girlfriend was drunk (no excuse by the way) and she was beating up on you, she became angry because you didn't cry "uncle" from her assault so she decides to get a reaction out of you by going for the lowest blow there is...inexcusable!

A female who cares about you would not 1) be striking you just for shits and giggles, and 2) would never resort to malisciously yanking on your very private and sensitive parts in order to get a reaction! Even if you said something mean or cruel, it still doesn't warrent an escalation of force from verbal to physical. In the law if someone is assaulting you with a sharp pencil and you pull out a sawed off shotgun and blow them away, you will be held accountable for escalating the violence.

What would the response be if the tables were turned and you were the one who was drunk and angry and tries to yank one of her boobs off.....how would people react to that? You'd be a domestic abuser, a mysogynistic bastard, a most likely have charges pressed against you. But here you are taking it in stride and simply asking for advice on whether or not to go to the doc's. Well I'm sure you care for her and you are being very patient, but I am calling foul for you.

"Never hit a female", well you know what......I think that is very situation dependent, and females need to know that it is NOT acceptable to put their hands on males either!

Hey if I got the details wrong or misunderstood what you were sayin', then sorry for the tangent. But I have seen this kind of thing happen to close people I know and it fires me up, because it's tolerated, and had the shoe been on the other foot, you'd have all the chivalrous males from her sphere out to lynch you.

And yes I would not mess around with your valuable "jewels" see the doc. if they are troubling you.
                  Last edited by 007; 03-14-2010, 09:41 PM.
                  Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Girls think ball-tapping is so fuckin funny. My ex would do it to me. I would tell her, would you like it if I punched you in the tit? No? Well multiply that pain by like a bagillion....
                    Of course, I would never hit her... But I would get quite upset and go home or take her home or whatever if I didn't get an immediate apology.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

007 you got it all right man. You make some very good points. I've definitely let her know how serious it is and how inexcusable it is. She's doing what she can to make it up, obviously she hopes too that she didnt mess something up down there. Ill be going to the doc soon. Thanks for the support and what not guys
                      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                        Girls think ball-tapping is so fuckin funny
                        . My ex would do it to me. I would tell her, would you like it if I punched you in the tit? No? Well multiply that pain by like a bagillion....
                        Of course, I would never hit her... But I would get quite upset and go home or take her home or whatever if I didn't get an immediate apology.

Don't they, though! Oh man it really torgues me to see this. I have been seeing female ball tap and laugh, for most of my life,....UNACCEPTABLE!

I remember when I was like 8 or 9 there was this girl who was really big for her age, she was 10 or 11, and she was known as the meanest in the school yard. Because she would essentially go around and hit or knee or kick guys in the privates and then laugh and go on her marry way. Now alot of kids were scared of her, and the victims were taught not to hit girls so they did nothing but double over and lay on the ground as she walked away just bustin' a gut.

Even as small as I was I knew this was not right. Well one day at recess after lunch, here she comes. She starts pickin on my friends and when I tell her to leave them alone, she turns her focus on me,.....and I knew what was coming. But that day, just as her knee came for my "jewels" I backed up just enough to avoid the blow, then I rushed forward and kneed her in the crotch with all my might. I don't know what sustained more damage; her crotch or my knee, but this time she was doubled over. And I tell you what, after that day she never bothered me or my friends again. I just wanted to return the favors she was dishing out to all the boys, even though she towered over me. Although I don't think she felt the same type of pain the little boys experienced.

Not cool to touch a guys tool box in anything other than a respectable manner.
                        Last edited by 007; 03-14-2010, 11:11 PM.
                        Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

This girl that I was with off and on used to grab my balls so hard and squeeze...seriously. I'd get pissed but we would always end up fucking at the end of the night.

I felt bad for her...this was over 10th to 12th grade and I know she did it because she was probably horny and didn't know how to show it! I would have prefered her to rub my arm and maybe kiss in my ear haha...but to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                            I am absolutely in agreement with hjf, that is completely UNACCEPTABLE! and you should NOT tolerate that kind of crap.

It's funny a little bit ago there was a threat about striking woman, I simply pointed out how males have become punching bags for many women and here, if I understand the thread, is yet another example of that. Your girlfriend was drunk (no excuse by the way) and she was beating up on you, she became angry because you didn't cry "uncle" from her assault so she decides to get a reaction out of you by going for the lowest blow there is...inexcusable!

A female who cares about you would not 1) be striking you just for shits and giggles, and 2) would never resort to malisciously yanking on your very private and sensitive parts in order to get a reaction! Even if you said something mean or cruel, it still doesn't warrent an escalation of force from verbal to physical. In the law if someone is assaulting you with a sharp pencil and you pull out a sawed off shotgun and blow them away, you will be held accountable for escalating the violence.

What would the response be if the tables were turned and you were the one who was drunk and angry and tries to yank one of her boobs off.....how would people react to that? You'd be a domestic abuser, a mysogynistic bastard, a most likely have charges pressed against you. But here you are taking it in stride and simply asking for advice on whether or not to go to the doc's. Well I'm sure you care for her and you are being very patient, but I am calling foul for you.

"Never hit a female", well you know what......I think that is very situation dependent, and females need to know that it is NOT acceptable to put their hands on males either!

Hey if I got the details wrong or misunderstood what you were sayin', then sorry for the tangent. But I have seen this kind of thing happen to close people I know and it fires me up, because it's tolerated, and had the shoe been on the other foot, you'd have all the chivalrous males from her sphere out to lynch you.

And yes I would not mess around with your valuable "jewels" see the doc. if they are troubling you.

wow thank you! i have had an abusive girlfriend before and it was one of the most horrible experiences ever! one of the worst things is is that noone has sympathy or thinks guys are "pussy" if their girlfriend abuses them.. well it happens and of course i didnt hit back but, i got her under control a few times, but without hurting her. So yes, i wish women would treat men equally respectable when deserved. i mean getting playfully hit or wrestling is fun but some shit just goes over the line. aka: nut shots

Comment

Wow, if my girl did that to me I don't know if I would be with her anymore... I mean, things like this can affect reproduction... imagine becoming sterile because of something like that.

I would sue her and it wouldn't be enough.
                              I hope you get better man... and if some day you have any problem, well... I'd keep the results of the tests and make the doctor sign something saying what possible injuries you could have because of this stupid girl (sorry, I don't want to offend you, but things like these are just too much for me), so you can sue her in the future.

Again, I hope you don't feel offended, I know you may love her and etc... but, who knows?
                              Goal:
                              8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                              X