BTB jelqing + hanging + restoring circulation between sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTB jelqing + hanging + restoring circulation between sets

Not really sure if this belongs in penis device thread but I will post here anyways

When i am hanging, in between sets I do BTB jelqing to restore circulation and also slap my penis against my thigh

Up until now I thought I was doing it correctly, I had a hard time understanding how to perform it after reading the explanation over and over.
    If you post on this thread how to do it I have probably read that explanation somewhere, I am a visual person and i have yet to see a good picture of how its done, I showed bib a picture of how I was doing it and he said it was wrong, he didn't explain to me how I was wrong, he just re-explained how the exercise was done and did not critique how I was doing it.

Here is how I am doing it,
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...88250-btb.html
    I am using my forefinger, middle finger and thumb to grip my inner penis (penis inside my body) and push blood through the shaft to my head
    (I am not erect, my penis is just resting against my thigh as I needed to take the picture with my other hand)

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks
    Last edited by gym; 05-15-2017, 04:39 PM.
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

That isn't right. Follow your shaft down to the base below the balls into your groin where it ends and disappears into the body. This is where you need to begin this jelq. Start at this point and use your forefinger and middle finger to rub and apply pressure where your inner penis begins and up through it's shaft in this area. You are not working, or able to touch for that matter, any external part of your shaft. You are only trying to work your internal hidden penis.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I read that over and over and I believe its a good explanation I just don't understand it..

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...1297259-o.html

Below the balls would be here correct? I cannot feel any internal penis here and therefore cannot begin the jelq

In this picture
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...88250-btb.html
      I am not jelqing my external penis, the external penis is wrapped, what I am gripping is internal penis but I do not start behind my balls
      Last edited by gym; 05-16-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

That is about the area where you should begin the jelq. You won't be able to feel it in a flaccid state. If you are erect or semi erect you should feel that is the spot where it starts and begins to taper up into the full shaft. As you move your stroke(using your fore finger and middle finger) up in between your balls or moving your balls up as you stroke, then you you should feel it taper from the body up into a full shaft. That's the area you want to jelq. If you scroll down in this link Kegel Exercises there is a picture that shows the shaft and how it tapers down in this area.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

hmm so the best thing to do now would be try this exercise with an erection to see where the internal penis starts, then when I have a good idea of where it is I can do them flaccid?
          So i am not actually trying to grip the internal peins but rather push it up towards my external shaft?

Comment

This exercise is not supposed to be done flaccid. You should be doing it with a partial erection like you do with regular jelqing. Get a 50% erection and start at this area pressing against it with your forefinger and middle finger closed together and rub up towards your shaft in between the balls, or moving the ball up as you go. When you feel the shaft start to taper up you should have it centered between your finger so that pressure is applied to both sides of it. Continue this as far as you can and then start over. If you see your glans and the shaft expand as you make each stroke then you are doing it right.

Comment

Oh, I am only doing it to restore circulation during hanging sets,
              and because I am wrapped I cannot get a partial erection so I am doing it flaccid
              what are you doing in between sets? is slapping the penis against the thigh enough to restore circulation?

and my glans keep twisting I can never get it straight, any tips?

Comment

The way I described it is for how it is done as a normal exercise. You can practice doing this to get the hang of how it works. Once you get the hang of it then you can do it without an erection between sets to help restore blood flow if you with. It won't do much good if you are completely flaccid,you need to be a little bit plump at least to have enough blood in the shaft for it to work. I have been hanging on and off for going on 4 years and I have never used BTB jelqing to restore blood to the glans between sets. I normally do helicopter shakes for about 20 seconds to restore the blood flow to the glans. Sometimes if I am a little plump after a hang I will do regular jelqs lightly to bump some blood into the glans.

If you are talking about your glans twisting in the hanger it's not uncommon for that to happen, it happens to me. As long as it doesn't twist more than 45 degrees you should be ok.
                Last edited by Cavalier; 05-16-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

The exercise I am doing now, the incorrect attempt of BTB jelqing always gets my penis plump, and glans get swell, can I just continue doing this, its not even an exercise but it seems to get the penis plump which means its restoring bloodflow correct?

i would have done helicoper shakes but it messes up my wrap so i don't,
                  bib also swears by BTB so thats why I am trying really hard to do it correctly, I really hope slapping it against the teigh is enough tough and BTB isnt necessary.

it twists exactly 45 degrees most of the times which is why I am worried.. If it was like 30 degrees I wouldn't be so worried.

How come you have been hanging for so long, I only plan to hang for 2 years and will stop then no matter how much gains I have made and move on to girth work (clamping).
                  Did you ligs toughen up because of hanging on and off?
                  My aim is to be dedicated for these 2 years, hanging 14 hours per week (21 hours including rest time) is killing my schedule and my life. But its a sacrifice I am willing to make but only for 2 years. I will begin cementing my gains when I start my girth work.

How much gains have you made and kept?

Comment

If your glans are swelling then that means you are pumping fresh blood into it. It would be fine to continue what you are doing because it's getting the fresh blood back up there is you want to achieve. There is no need to slap your penis against your thighs if you have already returned the blood to the glans with the method you are using.

45 degrees is OK.

I have been hanging or doing exercises for so long just to see what I can gain. My goal is when my wife says that's big enough.

Everything starts to slowly toughen up as gains are made. That's why it takes heavier weight over time to overcome this toughening to keep the gains coming.

I will just say that I should be in the PEgym top performers list. I haven't stopped PE so I haven't lost anything. Even when I do stop I will still do the occasional maintenance routine to prevent any losses.

Comment

If your glans are swelling then that means you are pumping fresh blood into it. It would be fine to continue what you are doing because it's getting the fresh blood back up there is you want to achieve.

Ok I will continue to do what I am doing,
                      does that mean if a person were to just look at pictures and get a semi-erection that would also work for getting fresh blood back into the penis?

Comment

Blood flowing in and filling up the penis is what creates an erection. So the answer is yes, becoming semi erect will bring fresh blood into the penis.

Comment

You know when they say you can multi task when you are hanging,
                          I find that I can only really do certain things, like go on youtube or watch a movie. i tried studying and doing work and its just not possible for me, I need my head down and focus to do that. Trying to study and feeling a constant strain and having to stop every 20mins is not possible for me

My friend who works 9am - 5.30pm, gets home at 7pm, cooks and has dinner and starts to hang around 9pm, then goes to sleep. He says that he has time for nothing because of hanging. i'd like to know how you make it work after all these years

Comment

Working...
                          X