Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only increase in girth and hardness, no increase in length

Help me, I want to increase in length.

I did the jelq, stretch and kegel for three months, not regulately. Is it easy to increase the girth and hardness than increase in length?

Thanks.

Penpen

much more difficult to see length increase. What I can tell you is that stretching the tunica is the way to go. So, do your research there's a lot of good exercizes to target that. This is what I had to find out through years of PE, so lucky you for learning so early in your PE career ;P
    6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
    10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
    12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
    6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Firstly Congrats! Any gain is a good gain, period.

If you want length stretching is something you need to focus on regularly. Stretching can be done in the shower, when you go to the bathroom, and whenever you do your routine. Like Zen said look up those stretches that focus on the tunica, but don't ignore the ligament stretching. The tools are here, its up to you to put them to good use.

Good luck!
      NE

Comment

You can vary rhythm or angle of jelq. But what is probably the case more than anything else, is your % erection when doing the jelq. I'd decrease the % erection you have when doing jelqing. I know it's hard, because you may get harder fast, just wait for it to go back down to a lower % then start again. The more erect you are when you jelq the more girth emphasis less length emphasis the exercise will be.

You can grab with your thumb and index finger right below the head and just apply pressure there, and it will help you lower the % erection. Gl hf

Also, start doing stretches and doing the exercises where you hold the penis at the base then swing it around more often. Also if you hold the semi erect penis slightly to the side where you feel pressure on the penis inside your body and do very small circular tugs counter clockwise and clockwise and switch sides, that will increase length.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Working...
        X