Thread: How to measure Volume
- 03-16-2010 #1
I got this funny idea based on this thread:
Get a tall glass capable of holding your entire erect penis. Now dip your penis in a bowl of water to make sure he is well hydrated. Now fill the glass to the top, put it in a measuring cup or a vessel you have already measured the weight before hand. Stick the phallus all the way into the glass with water, try to only have the penis in, avoid pubic hair getting in or if you have a flabby groin area, don't stick that in, that's cheating! Unless you can manage to do that during regular intercourse!
Now take the penis out being careful to not drip any water outside the glass. Your penis should have displaced a lot of water to overflow into the vessel the glass was in. Now you can either measure it in the vessel from volume markers, or you can pour that water into a graduated cylinder or you can measure the weight increase and temperature to calculate volume. Then you have to do 2 more tests to calculate standard deviation.
- 03-17-2010 #2
PE Gym Editor
PEGym Hero ☺
Admin of the Month Mar 2015
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Blog Entries
Thyere are sites that will calculate volume based on length and girth.
- 03-17-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
i think i may have misunderstood.. Get a tall glass capable of holding my entire erect penis, fill the glass to the top with water, stick my dick into the tall glass.. then stand in a walk-in freezer?!!
- By john69 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM
- By BMot in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:39 AM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2009, 01:25 AM
- By iwant8 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:43 PM
- By soody in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:40 PM