- 03-17-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
aside from PE I'm a pretty athletic guy who plays many sports and likes physical activities.
after I PE'd today I cycled on my stationary bike for 15 minutes (about an hour or 2 after)
I cycle with raised seats so I can stretch my ligaments and muscles in my leg.. but I realized that the pointy seat would dig into my PE muscles and also pinch the arteries of my balls... and as a result, my balls feel numb and they are more drawn up into my body.
Aside it from being uncomfortable, there is no pain whatsoever.. and I'm not a hardcore cyclist so I dont have to worry about prostate cancer..
But my testicles feel very tender and feels numb down there..
Any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated
- By remek in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:10 AM
- By MastaM in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:56 AM
- By what what in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:20 PM
- By brokedickmuthafucka in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
- By IdealPenis in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:24 AM