How important are supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important are supplements

I think some people on here use supplements like they would be using if they where pumping weights at the gym.is it really all that nessesary for such a small organ.

Depends on what type of supplements.

If your body doesn't have the right biochemical reserves for fast regeneration and growth, then that will definitely affect your gains. I think supplements also spoil the body into a dependency if not taken moderately.

Vitamin Bs and zinc plus other minerals/micronutrients I'd see as important, if your body doesn't already have reserves of them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Short answer: You'll be fine without supps.

Long answer: Supps can definitely help.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

If you have ED due to poor blood circulation, supplements definitely help EQ.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I 'am taking virility ex growth and paraslim if I excerise with these will I gain faster ??? When I stop using them would I still have my gains or would I have to work more harder to get my gains back for stopping my supplements ??

Comment

Working...
          X