Crazy, daring, strange Enlargment Methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy, daring, strange Enlargment Methods

Done(or heard about) any crazy method of penis enlargement?

Share with us.

Ex: I am talking about penis enlargement methods like stings with bee venom(known from Kama Sutra).
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

IP: I ran across some pretty crazy stuff while writing my book (including the bee stings, which I decided to pass on "testing"). The craziest was a guy who somehow managed to weld a pipe around his penis. The bad news: the pipe was too small, and his penis imploded. I wish I still had the picture. It's worth (or not worth) 1,000 words.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      IP: I ran across some pretty crazy stuff while writing my book (including the bee stings, which I decided to pass on "testing"). The craziest was a guy who somehow managed to weld a pipe around his penis. The bad news: the pipe was too small, and his penis imploded. I wish I still had the picture. It's worth (or not worth) 1,000 words.
      What!?!

Was that some sort of ADS, or an 'extension' to his penis?

Crazy...
      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Any 'noose' type hanger.

Comment

Despreta people, use desperate paths.
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Silicone injections (more common than you think), rigid implants, "leech oil", large ball bearing implants (the weight alone added 2" to the user's penis); and I could go on, but I think many of you will agree that there's no shortage of strange attempts at PE
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by BMot View Post
              What!?!

Was that some sort of ADS, or an 'extension' to his penis?

Crazy...

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Silicone injections (more common than you think), rigid implants, "leech oil", large ball bearing implants (the weight alone added 2" to the user's penis); and I could go on, but I think many of you will agree that there's no shortage of strange attempts at PE
                Have you seen a documentary called My Penis and Eveyone Else's? There are some x-rays of a guy who pumped his penis full of grease using a Grease Gun.
                Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Have you seen a documentary called My Penis and Eveyone Else's? There are some x-rays of a guy who pumped his penis full of grease using a Grease Gun.
                  Yes, saw that! A possible case of misunderstanding the proper use of a lubricant??

Comment

I just watched that last night, when I saw that part I was like, umm really? That can't end well.I can't see it working very well, I mean erections would not be as hard I assume. The strange methods listed here are all I have seen but I have to say the craziest thing someone can ever do is pay for penis enlargement pills. Now I wouldn't be saying that unless I knew about PE first so I guess I can't say much, haha a lot of people have done it and will continue to too.
                    Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
                    nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
                    bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
                    eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

I read about that- truly frightening! The lengths that some men will go to to gain size shouldn't be underestimated. Too bad he didn't find PEGym first

Comment

Working...
                      X