Brief summary - 7 months of PE and BigAl's coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brief summary - 7 months of PE and BigAl's coaching

Well few days ago I finished my session with BigAl and thank god I have some insights for the future.

My 7 month experience consists of:
    - 3 months conditioning phase: basic routine of stretch, wet jelq and advanced to JP90 - gained 0.6cm.
    - 2 months of Jelq free routine - gained 0.2cm + 0.1cm girth.
    - 2 months of R's routine - gained nothing.
    EQ was always 10.

For those of you who aren't familier with the R's routine - these are very fast jelqs generally which target length and girth.

The funny thing is - that the best PI's I had experienced were from the R's routine although I gained nothing.

But after many Emails of learning and 2 meetings with BigAl's, my biggest insights are:
    - My limits of my penis.
    - My penis is very resistant to trainings.
    - **Most important** from here on if I want to gain - I will have to put MUCH more effort and MUCH more time to invest in my routines - be it a more intensive routine and/or more time.

The thing is, I have come to realize that for me - if i want to gain, PE is going to be a time consuming issue and i'll have to really think how I manage this in my life - I will surely find a way, just dont have the answer yet.

I would like to thank BigAl for his support and I know he had saved me a lot of time, I believe I now have the ability to train with the right intnsity level required to gain while knowing my limits and while also mastering the performance of different techniques.

Again BigAl - Thank you so much for your support, you truely helped me and tought me a lot and I am VERY greatful for that.

Any tips/insights/advices from the members will be very apprecieted!

Thanks
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

Sounds great man, ive seen a few of your logs dont recall but did you ever do any girth exercises?

Also if your starting a more intense routine id suggest going big on jelqs, if you can do around 900+ properly a week you could increase the intensity and also add in extra exercises. So basically starting off with just basic jelqs and then add more stuff depending on your PI. You seem to gain much from jeqls but maybe you will require a large amount of reps.

Comment

Glad to be of service
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
        Sounds great man, ive seen a few of your logs dont recall but did you ever do any girth exercises?

Also if your starting a more intense routine id suggest going big on jelqs, if you can do around 900+ properly a week you could increase the intensity and also add in extra exercises. So basically starting off with just basic jelqs and then add more stuff depending on your PI. You seem to gain much from jeqls but maybe you will require a large amount of reps.
        Hey thanks man, I appreciete you checking my logs once in a while!

I actually plan on doing 1000reps a day of fast jelqs and above + using the phallosan in conjuntion.
        I'm going to increase the level of intensity to a whole different level now that I am very conditioned.
        My progress log

Comment

Seems like you like the fast jelqs might as well stick with it

How come you chose phallosan over bathmate ?

Comment

Seems like you like the fast jelqs might as well stick with it

How come you chose phallosan over bathmate ?
            Well, Phallosan and bathmate are actually two different things.
            Bathmate is for pumping, while phallosan is for stretching.

It's sometimes confusing because the Phallosan has a "micro" vacum to it, but it's only the mechanism of holding the penis for stretching.
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
              Well, Phallosan and bathmate are actually two different things.
              Bathmate is for pumping, while phallosan is for stretching.

It's sometimes confusing because the Phallosan has a "micro" vacum to it, but it's only the mechanism of holding the penis for stretching.

Yeah that was my question, so basically you are looking for length gotcha. Good luck with it, i think you chose the perfect time to use a device i will be following similar footsteps!

Comment

Yeah that was my question, so basically you are looking for length gotcha. Good luck with it, i think you chose the perfect time to use a device i will be following similar footsteps!
                Yeah like you need it. What, trying to Hulk out rip a pair of her panties.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Keep up the good work.

Comment

looks like i gotta put in more work i am consistent but need to incorporate stretches and stuff in there
                    05/12/17 NBPEL-5.5" Girth-5.2"

06/26/17 NBPEL-5.8" Girth-5.2" BPEL-6.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Yeah like you need it. What, trying to Hulk out rip a pair of her panties.
                      I think im just photogenic, as a matter of fact my GF asked if it was me when i showed her thos pictures... Or maybe its just P.E doing its thing? not sure honestly.

Comment

I think im just photogenic, as a matter of fact my GF asked if it was me when i showed her thos pictures... Or maybe its just P.E doing its thing? not sure honestly.
                        They are nice pictures. I would love to have such big balls as yours. And perhaps you are not just photogenic, and that the two pictures on your photo album actually represent you as you are. When we look down at ourselves, the package doesn't look as big as when we look at it into a mirror from a distance. Have you tried it?

Comment

What didn't she Recognize? Your cock or her panties, LOL?
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                            They are nice pictures. I would love to have such big balls as yours. And perhaps you are not just photogenic, and that the two pictures on your photo album actually represent you as you are. When we look down at ourselves, the package doesn't look as big as when we look at it into a mirror from a distance. Have you tried it?
                            My balls make my dick look smaller tho it feels like i should have a magnum or something down there but thats not the case. You know i do look at it in the mirror and i have noticed flaccid has been looking wayyyyyy bigger than before. P.E sure has done wonders in just 3 months...

short answer yes i have notice it looks "bigger" in the mirror but i think everything looks bigger in the mirror that is one of the effects it has.
                            Undead
                            Last edited by Undead; 06-24-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                              What didn't she Recognize? Your cock or her panties, LOL?
                              Bro that is exactly what i thought to myself.. Like does she really think that i would give someone else her panties to wear and take a picture, i mean yeah i would do something like that tho. Shes a little special i guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X