Mandingo stretch V.S Bundle stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandingo stretch V.S Bundle stretch

The moment I advanced from the 360 to 720 bundle stretch, I dropped Mandingo stretches so as to spend that time I spend on Mandingo, on more 720 bundle stretches

It seems like I can't get anymore twist beyond 360 on the Mandingo so I dropped them for the advanced 720 bundle stretches because I felt the stretch more on the shaft

How wise was my choice brethrens?
    Should I do both or focus on my bundle stetches when it comes to length work
    Start: 26/2/2015
    NBEL: 5.7-6.0 MEG: ? small
    Current: 12/11/2017
    NBEL: 7.5-7.6 BPEL: 8 MEG: 6
    Goal
    NBEL: 8 MEG: 7

I always worked both not leaving out one or the other. I have to be honest , I've slacked with Penis Stretching since I've reached my goals. I still do Stretching but not so committed. I am although Jelqing & Edging regularly each week.

The Mandingo & Bundled are just so dynamic Stretching Technique I never felt right focusing on one & leaving out the other. I also think 360 Bundled A&V Stretching really works on that Girth & Length simultaneously.

Comment

I am terrified from those techniques - good job on performing them without injuries!
      Started: 29/11/2016
      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
      BEG: 5
      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
      What the mind thinks the body follows
      My progress log

Comment

Brilliant, Thanks alot TANGO 5/10

& jelqing is hard to give up, does magic for E.Q

Am going to add specifically ths additions as you have done and see how it progresses from there, I realise have dropped some excercise over time to create time for other new ones

Congratulations on reaching your goals.
        Am curious, what was your goal?
        Goal

Comment

For everyone, read the thread ''bundled stretches for people struggling with girth gains''.Its on thunder.For me, I do them 720 degrees and even more.Make sure to apply heat.But you have to be conditioned.I think the bundled stretches are the missing link for people with tunica as a limiting factor.

Comment

It's only a matter of time, lol. Don't let fear of injuries hold you back, you just need to be well conditioned

You will soon sail in this dangerous waters

Like DLD says, you can't hold yourself back and play it TOO safe
            Goal

Comment

Well said The GOAT, this advanced excercise helped break my plateau
              Goal

Comment

Can you elaborate more on that?Girth plateau or length?It should be girth.Also how much did you gain?

Comment

It's both, my measurements are not very accurate BPEL. I only measured NBPEL since starting day one. I've added fat pad/abit of weight over time, everything else seems accurate.

Since my plateau I added about 0.8 inches NBPEL and 0.5inches Mid Girth
                  To what I had.

Mandingo stretches + bundling all other stretches broke my plateau it's being 10 months since the plateau though haven't measured in the last couple of weeks

I would say 1.3 inches NBPEL (if I started following BPEL since the start I'd use it, which would be more)

Girth it's where i've had the most visual change. I dint measure starting mid girth but 6 now on rest days am guessing I must have started under 5 may be 4.5- 4.75ish or less

It's being about 2years and 4months without deducting about 2month and some weeks of decon break
                  Goal

Comment

I don't know most of the names of girth work excercises have done. I learned them from a DLD dvd (have noticed I meantion him sometimes lol, thanks to big homie) I'd say Jelqing, slow squeech jelqs, ulis, also the one u compress ua erect unit on a flat surface with your palm.. and random others
                    Goal

Comment

Yes, I am familiar with his exercises.I think they are one of the best.I also like UJ and UV from rbi99.They are great exercises.Also DLD says in one of his posts, that bundled stretches before girth or length workout are extremely beneficial and are the most important exercise, because it pre-stretch the tunica.I am in the beginning of a two week break, but after that some twisting is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
                        Brilliant, Thanks alot TANGO 5/10

& jelqing is hard to give up, does magic for E.Q

Am going to add specifically ths additions as you have done and see how it progresses from there, I realise have dropped some excercise over time to create time for other new ones

Congratulations on reaching your goals.
                        Am curious, what was your goal?
                        The good ol 8 & 6
                        Started PE with a Bpel 6.75- 6.8 but originally having a Bpel 7 factoring in I've dropped 80lbs since my PE Journey started. I reached the goal of 8bpel after 22 months.

Never did get to 6 Meg or beg but was able to accomplish 5.75. Started the EG with a 4.8 & after almost 16 months reached 5.75. I have on my progress log 15 months but it was closer to 16. After that I just platued & didn't gain anymore Girth. I've tried but seems I pretty much Plateaud out at 5.75EG

I Used Supplements along with PE & did a lot of 30-45 minutes of Edging without ejaculation. Hand Edging & Fleshlight Edging. Also Horizontal Movement Jelqing I factor in as to working great for Girth

Comment

A good stretch before girth work {length work before girth work} makes girth excercise more fruitful
                          Goal

Comment

8×6 the holy grail.

5.75 girth is pretty amazing but don't give up yet..... Keep chasing that 6 it comes when you list expect it

I have seing your threads and comments in some forums, seems you have worked really hard to hit that milestone
                            Goal

Comment

I've been looking around and can come up with it... Does anyone have a link to the proper way to do a Mandingo stretch?
                              Starting 1/20/17
                              BPEL 7.5
                              MEG 4.6

Current
                              BPEL 8.125
                              MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                              BPEL 8.5
                              MEG 5

Long term goal
                              BPEL 9
                              5.5+