Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to increase the size of the testis after puberty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to increase the size of the testis after puberty?

I want to increase the size of my testis, not only increase the hang. I am already trying to increase the size of my scrotum by using a ball cuff (and previously I had been doing testicle jelqs), but after having my scrotum hang slightly lower now, I have found that my testis appear a bit small.

Apparently, and please do correct me if this is wrong, but the average size of a testicle is, in cm, 5 x 3.5 x 2, approximately (variations between US and Europe data and all that jazz).

After a very non-rigorous measuring, my testicles appear to be almost exactly spot on average.

I want them to be much, much larger.

What is the consensus on how to effectively increase testicle size? Exercises, diet, what should I be doing to increase their size, if it's even possible?

Also, what effects can I expect from an increase in testicle size?
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Some guys claim that certain supplements and the can increase the size of your balls. However, I seriously doubt physical exercises can effect the size of your balls.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I agree with not2big - how can manual excercise inrease testicles? it really doesn't make any sense.
      However I am not disqualifing anything - I've never heard of someone who increased his testicles size.
      Started: 29/11/2016
      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
      BEG: 5
      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
      What the mind thinks the body follows
      My progress log

Comment

That's a bit disheartening.

I don't want to rely on supplements cause that always sounds dodgy.

What about physical exercise in general, like any specific anaerobic or aerobic exercises, or a combination of both?
        What about general diet changes?

Comment

Like you, I would like to increase the size of the testicles if possible. I am not as pessimistic as to the possibility of increasing the testicles as those above express, after having read rbi99's thread on testicle jelqing. His own testimony somewhere on the thread makes me consider that he may very well be into something. Considering that testicles get smaller after a male reaches his 30s or 40s, and that rbi99 in spite of this has enlarges his testicles makes his approach even more interesting. But enlarging testicles will take time.

Here is a random place in his long thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ml#post1380981

Comment

My testicles got bigger as I aged, not sure where you get your info and they certainly will hang lower.
            7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
            8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
            8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
            8 X 6 goal
            8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

ball pumping. i saw a pic of a guy that had it next to an egg. can't remember the site. they were the same size
              start: Nov 29 2016
              BPEL 7
              BPFSL 7.25
              BPFL 5 - 5.5
              MEG 4.8

current: May 17 2017
              BPEL 7.5
              BPFSL 8
              BPFL 5.5 - 6
              MEG 5.2

supplements:

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                Like you, I would like to increase the size of the testicles if possible. I am not as pessimistic as to the possibility of increasing the testicles as those above express, after having read rbi99's thread on testicle jelqing. His own testimony somewhere on the thread makes me consider that he may very well be into something. Considering that testicles get smaller after a male reaches his 30s or 40s, and that rbi99 in spite of this has enlarges his testicles makes his approach even more interesting. But enlarging testicles will take time.

Here is a random place in his long thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ml#post1380981
                Would make sense if testicle size started to reduce, considering testosterone starts to drop off as well.

I'm gonna pester rbi99 about it. I have a feeling diet and water intake/hydration would have a lot to do with it as well as the temperature testicles are exposed to. It's just a bit frustrating that no one seems to have taken progress measurements for testicles, hence we can't know for sure if most of these exercises actually​ work.

Comment

I started testicle jelqing specifically hoping to get a better sack hang. As my sack did in fact get longer over time, I noticed that my testes didn't appear to be smaller, even though they were now encased in a larger area. Without actually measuring them, I surmised that they must have gain some size in order for them not to appear to be smaller. So, while I am very confident that you can gain a better sack hang, I only think you might gain a little increase in testicle size.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                    My testicles got bigger as I aged, not sure where you get your info and they certainly will hang lower.
                    I read it for the first time in the early 90s in a medicine book. And with the coming of internet, I have come across it lots of times. By googling you find countless of hits from reliable sources saying that testicles shrink by age, and you get much less reliable google hits that say that testicles get bigger by age. Consider yourself lucky if your balls have actually become larger.

Example: "As penis size changes, so does the size of the testicles. "Starting around age 40, the testicles definitely begin to shrink," Goldstein says. The testicles of a 30-year-old man might measure 3 centimeters in diameter, he says; those of a 60-year-old, perhaps measures only 2 centimeters."

http://As penis size changes, so does the size of the testicles. "Starting around age 40, the testicles definitely begin to shrink," Goldstein says. The testicles of a 30-year-old man might measure 3 centimeters in diameter, he says; those of a 60-year-old, perhaps measures only 2 centimeters.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      I started testicle jelqing specifically hoping to get a better sack hang. As my sack did in fact get longer over time, I noticed that my testes didn't appear to be smaller, even though they were now encased in a larger area. Without actually measuring them, I surmised that they must have gain some size in order for them not to appear to be smaller. So, while I am very confident that you can gain a better sack hang, I only think you might gain a little increase in testicle size.
                      Did your testicles also feel larger when handling them?

Comment

Hi,

My balls seem a bit fuller and more even since I've been using the same cuff set you. I'm also testicle jelqing.

My goal wasn't bigger nutz, just healthy and more even looking ones.
                        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                          Would make sense if testicle size started to reduce, considering testosterone starts to drop off as well.

I'm gonna pester rbi99 about it. I have a feeling diet and water intake/hydration would have a lot to do with it as well as the temperature testicles are exposed to. It's just a bit frustrating that no one seems to have taken progress measurements for testicles, hence we can't know for sure if most of these exercises actually​ work.
                          I believe it is as you say, that the decrease of testosterone is the major factor for the testicle size to decrease (which is natural by age). Therefore I believe in a daily massage of the testicles, which is an old practice from the Ancient Orient. Or rather, there are variations of this "massage". The one that I believe in, is actually about giving firm but short sqeezes to the testicles with our hand, as we wake up in the morning. The ancient oriental practice tells us to squeeze the balls as many times as our age. This shall maintain testicular health and trigger a production of testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
                            I believe it is as you say, that the decrease of testosterone is the major factor for the testicle size to decrease (which is natural by age). Therefore I believe in a daily massage of the testicles, which is an old practice from the Ancient Orient. Or rather, there are variations of this "massage". The one that I believe in, is actually about giving firm but short sqeezes to the testicles with our hand, as we wake up in the morning. The ancient oriental practice tells us to squeeze the balls as many times as our age. This shall maintain testicular health and trigger a production of testosterone.
                            And I forgot to add: rbi99's testicle jelq I certainly think of as a variation of the ancient oriental practice.

Comment

My testicless definitely lost size when I was undergoing TRT but returned to their regular size after phasing out of TRT.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X