Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some advice to get the best out of my routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice to get the best out of my routine.

Beforehand I want to thank you for reading my post. H, I just want your opinión about something. I have quit PE exercises for months now, but want to start again to see if I can gain an extra inch and a half. Anyway the routine I did was the one of PenisHealth.com, I am starting from zero. Now my question is this. The routines of this website are scheduled so you work out 2 days in a row and rest one, but I don't have time for this, in fact, I am occupied till Friday most of the time, sure maybe one day between the week I will be able to perform but not all days. Will this affect all the gains and all the routine? Shall I wait till I got some more time? And if not what routine do you recommend for somebody who is in my position? Thank you for your time

When you say you're occupied till Friday, I'm not sure what days you're occupied. Mon-Fri? Sun-Fri? How many days a week do you have for PE?

Comment

Well from Monday to Thursday im all day outside of my house and sometimes im occupied when I go back home, so Ill say I have three days for PE, which would be from Friday, when I start to have all my day totally free, too Sunday. Sorry for the grammatical error.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybbad View Post
        Well from Monday to Thursday im all day outside of my house and sometimes im occupied when I go back home, so Ill say I have three days for PE, which would be from Friday, when I start to have all my day totally free, too Sunday. Sorry for the grammatical error.
        Three training days arent enough my friend even for a newbie.If your main goal is length i suggest you something like a stealth extender can wearing under your clothes without anyone notice nothing.My opinion pe needs at list 4-5 training days weekly to gain.
        1/2017
        Bpel:8.39
        Nbpel:8
        Eg:5.75

Current
        Bpel 8.66!
        Fl:6"
        Eg:6.1
        Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Yeah I also believe that you need 4-5 days each week to see results. I was searching this site and the web and I found this Stealth | Hidden Power: The Most Effective and Unique Male Enhancement Underwear Is this what you talking about? if not can you point me in the right direction? Have you had any experience with them? if so what product do you recommend me? Does it only help with flaccid lenght?
          Last edited by Alphonsesilberstein; 06-11-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X