- 03-18-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
I have not gotten a response yet over my issue, and i would really like to know if i can fix it again by exercises or something. I attempted to do the 90 day beginner pe routine, and after the first attempt i started to notice my penis was a lot more bent towards the left side more pronounced in the middle of my penis bending left. It shows a lot more when i pee, and it has not gotten better. I attempted my first pe day around 3 weeks ago, and it is still like this. I would like to know can i fix it somehow again? i might have stretched too much in one area i suppose? please respond and help me out. thank u.
- 03-18-2010 #2
With just ONE exercise session, that is impossible.
You dont have a bend because of the exercising...you just noticed the bend now when you examined your penis closely. You can always continue exercising and always stretch/jelq to the opposite side of the bend.Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'
Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'
Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
- By kwmass in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2012, 11:30 PM
- By Extendz in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:31 PM
- By Supermee in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:46 AM
- By Supermee in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM
- By creamedrice in forum The GymReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:41 PM