Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scenario: 4 months to gain as much girth as possible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: 4 months to gain as much girth as possible...

Let's hear your theories/suggestions...

You have four months to gain as much girth as possible. What is your plan?

Go...

Not really a answer. IMO setting time restraints is only going to hurt progress.Arnold not become MR. UNIVERSE in 4 months or one year. Having a goal to accomplish is still good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by wmwl2 spice View Post
      Not really a answer. IMO setting time restraints is only going to hurt progress.Arnold not become MR. UNIVERSE in 4 months or one year. Having a goal to accomplish is still good thing.
      Play the game, old chap! It's just a hypothetical scenario...

Comment

Devices or no device, no device I'd probably do about 400 dry jelqs, 4 min of erect squeezes, 40 horse squeezes, and about 4 min of bundled stretch cap off with a cockring. Not in that order every other day. With a device I'd half the reps and time get rid of the erect squeezes for clamp jelqing probably about 50 reps, and 20 min of pumping. You'd probably have some serious temp gains after work out if you're lucky you'd put on maybe .1-.2 ish of permanent gains. Girth is a mofo, I've been battling for about 9 months now, and no that's not my routine.

Comment

My suggestion, destroy this mentality ASAP!!!
          Putting PE in a time frame like this is doomed to fail. Everyone's body is different and you have no idea how quickly you will gain. 4 months is not very long at all, it can take some people 4 years to achieve their gains. I feel that having this mentality may lead to over zealousness and even injury. Trust me man, I only speak from experience.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I don't think he's serious about this, I think that why it said senerio, no one in their right mind would try to do a 4 month PEathon in hopes of anything but an injury.

Comment

I know he's not serious, what I meant was that realistically, I wouldn't do that because I would rush myself.
              Sorry, I can be a party pooper sometimes.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Moderating is not party pooping.

OP you have been around for 5years. What have you learned? What have you tried?
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My main question is...Why the rush???
                  How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    Moderating is not party pooping.

OP you have been around for 5years. What have you learned? What have you tried?
                    Hi mate,

It's just a scenario, not something I'll be trying! I was just wondering what people's thoughts were and how they'd approach it. Perhaps if I'd made it more enticing by saying they'd win a million if they increased girth the most?!

I've never been consistent enough to see any real gains, however hanging infrequently has certainly increased my base girth (by around 0.25") so I'm going to hang EOD and see where that takes me over a 6 month period.

Comment

Jesus, when this site got filled with such people.To the OP.I would work 1 on 1 off.Three weeks I would progressively increase the intensity/load and on the fourth week I will make a decon break.Four such cycles.As exercises I would start always with 10 min warm up.Then 5-10 min bundled stretches to loosen the tunica, followed by 15-20 min jelqing.I would watch my PIs.If they are positive, I will replace the normal jelqs with more intense 'versions as UJs and UV.Also slow squash jelqs will be thrown into the mix.Finish with cool down and wearing a cock ring for a hour after that, to keep some small engorgement.

Comment

I would do 3 x 1 hour clamped edging sets per day.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I think JP 90 program works just fine for girth, mixed in with squeezes and ULI and kegels/reverse would have very solid gains in 4 months i assume. Im trying this out myself so will see how it works

Comment

I'm with theGOAT and say go for it provided your dick is conditioned and ready for intense girth exercises. I would do 2 days on then 1 off. Clamping, pumping and manual exercises like erect jelqs and horse squeezes are intense and your shaft needs the rest days to recover and allow growth. A 5 days on and 2 off often done with JP90 would be too much for a intense girth routine.
                            Start: 07/05/2016
                            BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                            MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                            BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                            BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                            NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

I want to comment and say that large quantity of reps doesnt ALWAYS = more gains. At least not for me, and many others.

Comment

Working...
                              X