Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for girth gains. how to get from 4 in. to more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for girth gains. how to get from 4 in. to more?

Before the questions I want to let you know why I need these questions answered. My dickis literally 4 inches in girth. See muly emergency? And I need to make it it bigger desperately
    I wanted to ask you folks if 1 inch in girth gains is possible. And how long is it realistically possible to gain 1 inch in girth? Also can I gain more than that?

I ve heard of gains over 1 inch, up to 2 inches.Check Big Girtha, but you`ll need to bust your ass and it will take years.Even for 1 inch, you`ll have to work very very hard for a long time.And also you have to condition your penis first, otherwise with that ''desperate'' attitude, you can injure yourself.Realistic is different for everyone, but I think you can gain around 0.25'' newbie gains.After that maybe it will be slower.Around 0.1-0.15 in every 3 months.

Comment

Its possible to gain .2 every 2 or 3 months i belive. Personally ive gained .3 last time i measured and i been doing P.E little over 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
        I ve heard of gains over 1 inch, up to 2 inches.Check Big Girtha, but you`ll need to bust your ass and it will take years.Even for 1 inch, you`ll have to work very very hard for a long time.And also you have to condition your penis first, otherwise with that ''desperate'' attitude, you can injure yourself.Realistic is different for everyone, but I think you can gain around 0.25'' newbie gains.After that maybe it will be slower.Around 0.1-0.15 in every 3 months.
        Right now I'm just trying to research and gain as much information as I can about pe. I'm willing to work for my gains but I just want to know what I have to do for the gains I want before I start. Thanks for the help. I'll check out big girtha.

Comment

I have an answer.Check JP90 for starting.This is the routine the veterans advice the beginners to start.Also some gain good.

Comment

A lot of its genetics dude, I started with 6.1" girth. Realistically, I'd say you have a good chance of gaining half an inch if to stick at it, maybe a full inch if you're prepared to work for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by RainArkaya View Post
              A lot of its genetics dude, I started with 6.1" girth. Realistically, I'd say you have a good chance of gaining half an inch if to stick at it, maybe a full inch if you're prepared to work for several years.
              I'm willing to work man. I just need some directions.

Comment

I have an answer.Check JP90 for starting.This is the routine the veterans advice the beginners to start.Also some gain good.
                That's where I'm planning to start with. Tje JP90. After that I'm gonna try to look if there's any advanced workouts I can do to gain the girth and length I want. I'm not gonna start any time soon. But maybe after a few months of research. Hopefully I gain something with the JP90. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

I say start with JP90 right now.Little doing means more than lots of searching.Do JP90 for 3 months and than re evaluate.But even with JP 90 you can gain :-1 " length and 0,5 " girth.Also I adice you to read the article about PIs here in pegym.Its very important and it can guide you.But you ned to start working and gain experience with your penis.You must to know for yourself what works and what dont.Good luck and start working towards bigger penis

Comment

Also one more tip.Have fun along te way.Consistency is key.Otherwise this PE thing can obsess you and you ll burn out

Comment

I say start with JP90 right now.Little doing means more than lots of searching.Do JP90 for 3 months and than re evaluate.But even with JP 90 you can gain :-1 " length and 0,5 " girth.Also I adice you to read the article about PIs here in pegym.Its very important and it can guide you.But you ned to start working and gain experience with your penis.You must to know for yourself what works and what dont.Good luck and start working towards bigger penis
                      I'm just researching right now because tje JP90 is a 3 month program. And I'll get really busy with training in a month. So I won't be able to do all 90 days. I'll have to leave in the middle and I don't wanna do that. Would it help if I just did a month's worht of the pe? Would the gains stay? I'll check out the article. And thanks. I'll try.

Comment

Working...
                      X