Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really possible 2 gain 1 1/2 inches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really possible 2 gain 1 1/2 inches?

I have a small dick, only 5.5 inches. Is it physically possible 2 gain a whole 1 1/2 inches NBPEL to hit 7 inches or is it unrealistic?

And while doing PE, would I have to incorporate weight hanging, penis pump, extender, etc..to see decent gains or would just the routine jelqing and stretching give the results I dream of?
    FadesIntoTheNight
    Last edited by FadesIntoTheNight; 03-20-2010, 08:25 PM.
    Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
    Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
    Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

Yes it is possible to gain 2 inches in the long term. Start with basic exercises some people get great results from them ,others move on to devices.

Comment

Fade
      I would not say you have a small dick, I would say your dick is around average. But I also understand that you want to grow it because otherwise you would not be here with us. Looking around the forum I can see that many have gained 1 1/2 inches but it has taken them time. Dedication and will is all you need! Good luck with your goal and take it easy at first!

Comment

Its possible.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

hmm i'm also 5.5 and want to gain. It seems after reading that I a going to jump on the bandwagon soon and start stretching.

Comment

If you want to stretch try out JAI Stretches and Tunica tugs .... if you are beginning start off by doing 30 JAIs and 10 tunica tugs .... then keep on increasing the reps as you go along ....

Comment

5.5 is average. im around 6. i dont think we are necessarily 'small'

Comment

It's possible if your dilligent and have heart. This April will be the one year mark and my results have shattered my prior expectations ( all manual exercises ). It's a time consumeing commitment that has to be unwavering! The reward is a huge payoff in confidence and sex appeal. Size does matter and anyone who says other wise hasn't made the journey to know the difference. You can achieve any size you like, but first give your self permission to succeed.
                Starting April 09
                BPEL 7"
                EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
                BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
                EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
                BPEL 9
                EG 6 1/4"

Comment

some gainers have gained more than 2". It has taken them years, however. They learned by trial and error whereas you can avoid that with all this great wisdom at this forum!
                  6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                  10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                  12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                  6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by Double Down View Post
                    It's possible if your dilligent and have heart. This April will be the one year mark and my results have shattered my prior expectations ( all manual exercises ). It's a time consumeing commitment that has to be unwavering! The reward is a huge payoff in confidence and sex appeal. Size does matter and anyone who says other wise hasn't made the journey to know the difference. You can achieve any size you like, but first give your self permission to succeed.
                    Double Down, Your gains are very impressive for such a short time, what type of routine have you been seeing the best results with? What did you gain in the first few months? Thanks, I need to keep with a steady routine already.. :S
                    Time to put in the work to reach my goals

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our goals too high and falling short, but rather in setting our goals too low, and achieving them..." MBG...

Comment

I just finished gaining .5 inches, and I started at 5.5, so search up my progress log if you'd like.
                      Starting: September 22nd 2009
                      BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                      NBPEL: 5 Inches
                      EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                      FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                      EQ: 9-10

Comment

It is definitely possible.

Comment

hhi ,I wonder what's was your beginner routine and how much you gained from it? i also saw just stats and wonder if it is possible to gain 2-4 inches by doing pe? also if the results will stay in case you stop doing the exercises?
                          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FadesIntoTheNight View Post
                            I have a small dick, only 5.5 inches. Is it physically possible 2 gain a whole 1 1/2 inches NBPEL to hit 7 inches or is it unrealistic?

And while doing PE, would I have to incorporate weight hanging, penis pump, extender, etc..to see decent gains or would just the routine jelqing and stretching give the results I dream of?
                            Dude your dick isn't small. I'm about the same as you and I have NEVER gotten a complaint from a girl.
                            Just know how to use your tool and she won't complain well unless she's something like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Check my progress log to see what I do.
                            I've found weight hanging and routine stretching/jelqing has been doing AMAZING things for me in the gains department, so far.
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I have gained about 2.5".So 1.5"is definately possible....
                              papaki
                              Last edited by papaki; 03-24-2010, 05:47 AM.
                              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Working...
                              X