Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Suggestions?

Good afternoon,

I've been dedicated to PE since February of 2017. There have been minimal improvements since. I started with the JP90 and last month switched to the Big Al Jelq free routine.

My current workout is as followed:

5 minutes of Heating pad
    7 minutes of squeezes (gripping hard at base and below gland).
    1,000 side to side stretches
    5 minutes of heating pad

This is a 1 day on/1 day off. On my off day I've done some very light jelqing to try and improve my EQ.

My current stats are 6.1 NBPEL x 4.75 EG. I'm wanting to get to 7.5 NBPEL x 5.75 EG (+1.4x+1.0). I'm also looking to greatly improve my EQ.

EQ has been an issue for sometime now. I don't drink at all, don't smoke, drink 80oz of water and am decently active. Are there any suggested workouts focusing on EQ during off days? Foods that would help?

Keep going with the workout I have or would you suggest a change?

My BPFLS is at least .75 longer than my BPEL. Does that lend itself to a different type of workout?

TL;dr - Food or workout suggestions for someone with poor EQ? Length and/or girth workouts that you'd suggest for someone who has a longer BPFLS?

Thanks guys!

Do you edge or balloon? Good for EQ.

If you like the routine, an you feel it is working, keep going. I think three months for a routine is a good run.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

If your EQ is poor you should consider a period of "Stamina Only" training to isolate and accelerate gains in that area.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've found that too much stretching work out can lower EQ, in fact kill it for some time. And you're doing a lot. For EQ I go back to Jelqs and not all that many. if you think about it you're six months along in PE, maybe you're over doing it a bit. I've tried the Big Al no hands stretches and my penis isn't ready yet at going on two months and I can't imagine ever doing 1000 of them anyway. Just some thoughts. I mean they say less is more in this stuff as long as EQ is good etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
          I've found that too much stretching work out can lower EQ, in fact kill it for some time. And you're doing a lot. For EQ I go back to Jelqs and not all that many. if you think about it you're six months along in PE, maybe you're over doing it a bit. I've tried the Big Al no hands stretches and my penis isn't ready yet at going on two months and I can't imagine ever doing 1000 of them anyway. Just some thoughts. I mean they say less is more in this stuff as long as EQ is good etc.
          Are you referring to the Side to Side stretches? If so, you should start off with 100 reps under light to moderate tension.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Are you referring to the Side to Side stretches? If so, you should start off with 100 reps under light to moderate tension.
            Not sure what he was referencing but I am indeed talking about side to side stretches. Started light but added pretty quick. I more think of it as 500 reps (there and back = 1).

You want pretty strong grip after you're conditioned? Maybe I just do everything too heavy handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold House View Post
              Not sure what he was referencing but I am indeed talking about side to side stretches. Started light but added pretty quick. I more think of it as 500 reps (there and back = 1).

You want pretty strong grip after you're conditioned? Maybe I just do everything too heavy handed.
              To put a number on it...I probably pull at about 75-80% as hard as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Gold House View Post

Stretches should be felt, but it's easy to confuse quality tissue stretch with force. This type of stretch lends itself better to moderate intensity at most. If you started off with low reps and have worked your way up to 1000 reps (1 rep each side) then it's hoped you've noted enough progress with this exercise to justify sticking with it.

Comment

Do some flaccid massage. Also suggestion of stamina work is excellent. Stretching often hits EQ. Obviously you are getting more benefit from the stretches and the squeezes aren't getting the smooth muscle to catch up enough. Do more to target smooth muscle relaxation so the inner tube can better fill the tire.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

It's the no hand stretches, where you pull down when standing up and then left and right. I was doing 40 reps. Probably pulling too hard or holding too long. It started out OK then I notice the wood went dead, so stopped that and went back to the basic stretching . I'll be 8 weeks at the end of this week and so far am not responding to upping the program at all. Have to keep it simple, a few stretches and around 50-60 jelq reps ( 100 or so strokes). If I stay around there things seem to go OK and good overnight wood etc. 2 days on one day off or three days on and two days off.
                    pinkie
                    Last edited by pinkie; 07-25-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I read the stamina only routine and will incorporate some of that in.

Wishful10x8 - If my squeezes are making my smooth muscle fall behind would the following seem like a good plan?

- 5 minutes heating pad
                      - 25 squeezes
                      - 100 low intensity wet jelqs
                      - 20 minutes of edging with kegels mixed in
                      - 5 minutes heating pad

Planning to do that for a week to see if there is any improvement. Is it okay/good to not ejactulate at all during edging. Like if I do 4 workouts the next 7 and don't ejaculate at all is that positive/neutral/negative?

The article linked made it sound as if it were negative.

Comment

It's the no hand stretches, where you pull down when standing up and then left and right. I was doing 40 reps. Probably pulling too hard or holding too long. It started out OK then I notice the wood went dead, so stopped that and went back to the basic stretching . I'll be 8 weeks at the end of this week and so far am not responding to upping the program at all. Have to keep it simple, a few stretches and around 50-60 jelq reps ( 100 or so strokes). If I stay around there things seem to go OK and good overnight wood etc. 2 days on one day off or three days on and two days off.
                        Regarding the bold above- the Side to Side isn't meant to be performed with an erection.

Comment

Regarding the bold above- the Side to Side isn't meant to be performed with an erection.
                          I do 0 erect stretches or jelq. The highest jelq erection is maybe 70% but most are less than that. Stretches are pretty much flaccid.

Comment

I do 0 erect stretches or jelq. The highest jelq erection is maybe 70% but most are less than that. Stretches are pretty much flaccid.
                            I must have misread(?) Can you clarify what you meant in the bold portion above?

Comment

I must have misread(?) Can you clarify what you meant in the bold portion above?
                              Sure, I do the stretches flaccid. But when I get over energetic about them EQ drops out when I want it erect, and night wood etc. EQ comes back in due time though, a day or two maybe.

By the end of Aug I will have 3 months in on primarily JP90, maybe it will be better conditioned by then. I've had really encouraging EQ gains and flaccid gains, especially semi flaccid hang which is nearly as long as an erection some days. So I'm not complaining. But I also can't seem to up the game a whole lot. I have added some very light bundled stretches, just a few. My flaccid is like rubber now, I can twist it up 180 deg easy and jsut give some light pulls , no harm done.
                              pinkie
                              Last edited by pinkie; 07-25-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X