Why is a high EQ necessary for gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is a high EQ necessary for gains?

Why is high EQ necessary for girth gains if the exercises themselves are meant for a much lower erection level?

Wouldn't you grow either way?
    BPEL - 7.4"
    MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

EQ= blood flow, tissue expansion, and recovery. Some advanced girth exercises are performed at high erection levels.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      EQ= blood flow, tissue expansion, and recovery. Some advanced girth exercises are performed at high erection levels.
      Here recovery means getting back to flaccid state?

Comment

Some girth exercises are performed at lower EQs because the tissues expand easier and further than when your penis is fully erect.

Comment

My input is something in between what BigAl said and what slunk said. It is based on my personal story:

I gained nothing at all the first eight months, at least not BPEL. Then I went on to do stretching first, until it temporarily killed my EQ. Next, I would move right on to jelqing at a low erection level. And I also did V-jelqs. I was rougher on my penis than the months before, and even though I had a lower erection during the jelq, I felt a nice expansion. I had an overall lower EQ during the next two-three months when I was on this regime. Still I began to gain fast (and when I noticed this I continued to temporarily "kill" my erection with stretches first), where I gained an inch PBEL within that short period of time. Now, this is quite interesting since these gains cannot easily be said to be beginner's gains.

I'm not saying you should go down the same road though. I am just communicating that although it can be drawn some general "rules" based on an accumulation of experiences from many individuals, it shows that gains can be experienced in spite of the preferred PIs, that typically talk about increasing the EQ, avoid overworking etc.

Comment

Originally posted by irfan View Post
            Here recovery means getting back to flaccid state?
            ?

Recovery can mean the ability to get erect again, but (also) in this instance it refers to recovery from training.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
              My input is something in between what BigAl said and what slunk said...
              Personal experimentation with training is a must to discover what works for you

Comment

For Length gains it is not nesessary at all. Your ligaments, collagen and all tissues can grow without high eq. When BPFSL goes up significantly, bpel will follow. Improving bad eq to good will of course lead to gain in erect length. But none of the length exercises are done with high erection. Hell you can be total impotent and still gain 6 inches of flaccid length.

Comment

Good point about length exercises, never at high EQ. One reason I always have done length before girth in any session. Even for jelqing, I do keep a reasonable erection level, though not nearly as much as when I am doing squeezes, where I am at or near 100%. High EQ exercises should be approached with caution, even when conditioned, as injury is easy. Also, as I have learned, just because you were conditioned, if you take a long break, you lose that conditioning, to a degree, and can injure yourself if you try to pick up right where you left off.
                  Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                  BPFSL: 7.5"
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  EG: 4.75"
                  Current (8/3/17)
                  BPFSL: 8.7"
                  BPEL: 8.1"
                  MEG: 5.5"
                  BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                  8.25 BPEL
                  5.75 MEG

Comment

IMO when gaining you are increasing the volume of your unit so you should be able to fill up the new size with blood. You have to keep up with gains. Anyway top notch EQ is very important to keep your pecker in good healthy condition, that should be rule NR.1.
                    My top goals:
                    1) Positive mind
                    2) Top-notch EQ
                    3) Stamina
                    4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
                    First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

I have diabetes induced ED and my EQ sucks, yet I somehow managed to make decent gains.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                      X