Jelqing; Time or reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing; Time or reps?

Usually when I say people describing their routines, most seem to count their jelqs. I have always gone by a set period of time to perform them, rather than a number. I feel I am much more consistent exercise to exercise when I do. What do you guys do? Any opinions as to which is better?
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

I go time as appose to reps.. 10 min, 12 min, 14 min and so on.. Easier to watch a clock then keep count..
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I also do time over reps.

I always throw a few stretches and helicopters in every 6-7 jelqs or so too.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Optimally, both- especially if you're working up to high rep counts.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I do time, I find it much easier to maintain the proper erection level without counting.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I have recently converted to the duration/time mindset...I am seeing that this makes the experience more enjoyable for me than to focus on how many reps I'm doing and/or losing count which happens.
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              I do time, I find it much easier to maintain the proper erection level without counting.
              Lol, true.. Start counting and bye, bye erection, lol..
              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Optimally, both- especially if you're working up to high rep counts.
                Absolutely do both. As Al said, the more reps you do it is easy to let your mind wonder for example, and start doing reps too quickly, or even forget where you are in your rep count (especially if you do them while listening to music or watching tv). I do both so that I both know where I am at and if I am doing them in the proper time frame. For me, when I do UJs, it takes me five minutes to do 50. When doing UVs I take twice as long because of how I perform them.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Now, after pumping, I do 300 jelqing reps of various types. I am showing sustained and lasting progress.
                  Big D

Comment

I count, I've moved away from wet jelq, and on to dry jelq. I knock out about 100 wet jelq and 200 dry jelq. I've also lowered the intensity of my workout, I had a 9 month period plateau that kinda killed my motivation, so I do a nice easy 45 min routine that seems to be more effective than my other routine.

Comment

For many, counting can aid in the meditative process of getting a good cadence going while maintaining a deep sense of "feel" for the exercise.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X