Stretching until not "feeling the stretch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching until not "feeling the stretch"

Do you guys ever notice a drop in tension or "feel of the stretch" after your first set or two of stretching? Especially in the ligs. Like my first set I'll get solid tension in all directions stretching, but then I'll notice a drop in tension, especially on left-side stretch.
    Anybody know what I mean?

I think I know what you mean. The feeling of the stretch does change shortly after getting started. I'm not certain precisely what it is, but I never thought of it as anything but part of the process.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

Do you think I should keep the same tension or increase it a bit when this happens?

Comment

I can't feel your dick, trust what you feel and what it's telling you. If you feel no pain with a bit of extra stretch and your PI's are good, by all means go for it. Just do everything carefully, and pay attention to what your penis tells you.
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

It is the ligaments stretching and going plastic for lack of a better word. Don't get too aggressive at this point or you will cause pull back and injury. This feeling is th optimal point for growth. Stay in this place as much as possible. Any further and you hurt your chances for gaining. Heating the ligaments before hand is to help you reach that place easier, quicker.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            It is the ligaments stretching and going plastic for lack of a better word. Don't get too aggressive at this point or you will cause pull back and injury. This feeling is th optimal point for growth. Stay in this place as much as possible. Any further and you hurt your chances for gaining. Heating the ligaments before hand is to help you reach that place easier, quicker.
            So Wishful...

Just because you don't feel the stretch every single time, does not mean it is not causing deformation correct?

I think I've reached this point as well, after about a year into this
            "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
            Current BPEL: ? (pending)
            Current NBP: 19cm
            BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Great question. The best way I can answer is that the tissues become used to the excersizes. So we have to change things up to avoid the plateuas. One of my favorite secret weapons is flaccid massage. I can keep the ligaments and tunics and other structures from binding together and toughening up. Whereas when I go just hard core harder the opposite isntrue. Basically we still feel the stretch, but it would require much more force to accomplish the same result. Like with hanging always needing to increase wieght.

This was illustrated to me when I hung. I kept increasing and achieving less forward progress. So I started massaging. The structures were already getting so bound together that I couldn't adequately separate them. So I took a rolling pin and squished my flaccid with it. After a week of this I was able to achieve a softer flaccid and able to maintain it with massage.

You can keep upping the force and get more, or you can trick the tissues into remaining pliable. Heat is one trick. Massage is another. Also changing the type of force is another. Trying to find work around to the axiom that we will reach diminishing returns. This is what I try to find.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Sometimes this happens with too much tension. You want to feel the ligs stretches and then feel the shaft (tunica) begin to stretch as the exercise proceeds. This happens within the "sweet spot" between not enough and too much tension.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'

Comment

I've been thinking about stretching force. I stretch quite hard and it's limited by glans. If I grip and pull too hard there will be red spots or bruise to glans. I try to pull just below this force. I empty glans from blood before I grip so there is no additional blood pressure.

I've gained a little with manuals but I started thinking if I should have tried more gentle force first and see if I can gain from it. Now I fear I've made my tissues stronger before I've gained significantly (1" to goal). Allthough I moved to manual stretches from bib's hangers and hanged 7,5 kg / 16,5 lbs for 20 mins at best. So tissue strengthening has happened already there.

If that's truly the case will decondition break help? That flaccid massage sounds good too. I'm gonna try that in my rest days whom I must add to routine. Now I stretch every day.

Comment

If you feel overtrained then take a few days off, then resume with lighter force. Use a small towel to pad your grip.

A slight degree of erection can help you to maintain your grip, too.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm progressing Ok. w/size & girth w/ my Bathmate . I think it's the best pump I ever tried. And my girl is into it (She always saying let me see, let me try, after I "workout") Anyway my problem is in keeping it up (Yes I've checked the ED section) I last for about 10 min.. She says she gets off because I'm getting thicker, But I can't get to the point of cumming because I loose my erection. I'm seeing a urologist (In fact I have to see him next week). Is there a Dr. in the house ? Dr Bateman?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          If you feel overtrained then take a few days off, then resume with lighter force. Use a small towel to pad your grip.

A slight degree of erection can help you to maintain your grip, too.
                          I don't feel overtrained. EQ is good. With very slight degree of erection (like 5-10%) you still squeeze glans empty before stretch? Kind of obvious, otherwise it would cause huge blood pressure is glans when applying force?

Comment

I checked with digital luggage scale my approximate stretching force. I would says It's about 7 - 12 lbs. During A-Strech where I pull to different directions it can be up to 15 lbs.

Is there something like too much force for optimal gains but still under treshold for injury? Or is too much force just always injury and below that is's all good?

Have anyone gained significantly +1" with stretching light? Newbie gains might come from quite light force, but It just feels that penis needs quite much force do be deformed. So pulling with under 5 lbs of force feels like it can't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                              I don't feel overtrained. EQ is good. With very slight degree of erection (like 5-10%) you still squeeze glans empty before stretch? Kind of obvious, otherwise it would cause huge blood pressure is glans when applying force?
                              Some blood in the glans is OK, but it shouldn't be full for length stretches.

Comment

Working...
                              X