Clamping Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping Problem

Hi guys, so I'm trying to get into clamping, again.. Anyways I've been experiencing 2 problems.

Using Cable Cuff

1: The clamp really doesn't squeeze me that much, I usually have to wrap the base of my penis with ACE bandages a bit to help it.

2: Once I wrap it really good and clamp, I was told to maintain an erection with it on to hold it. Here's where the problem lies, my vein under the shaft of my penis, or at least I think it's a vein, (The part where pee/cum flows through) well it gives a super SHARP pain when I IK, a single kegal just to try to stay erect gives me that pain and I really don't know what to do about it, it hurts so damn much.

Has anyone ever experienced these problems? Is there a work around?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

You probably need a smaller clamp if it isn't tight enough. You shouldn't need to kegel for EQ while clamped, the clamp should keep you erect if it's put on properly.

If kegels are causing pain while clamped you need to eliminate IKs from your edging sessions before you can work on clamped edging. Pain is something that should always be avoided.

Comment

That's kind of a two fold problem. You should always wrap. No matter what clamp you use.
      The cavernous spongiosum is not a vien. It is a sensitive and vital part of the three chambers that make up thebpenis. Be gentle with this part of the penis. That is the tube that allows urination and semen delivery. I actually think you should loosen the clamp a little. Then instead of leveling to maintain erection level do edging and or ballooning.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I just got back into clamping, I use a cut off section from a mouse mat about an inch wide at the base, soft side in. The rubber side out helps the clamp stay in place.

my own personal experience of clamped edging, I once edged and released at the end, it was not pleasurable and my "tube" was sore for a couple of days, never again! Other than that and the old man showing a lot of vein expansion I've not had any other issues with camping, but I'm currently only doing 10 mins. Slow and steady
        8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
        27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
        BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
        BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
          You probably need a smaller clamp if it isn't tight enough.

Tried that, the small clamp is EXTREMELY small, like I can't even put it on at all, I think I found a solution for my med clamp though.. I'm not sure if I can maintain the erection when clamped though, maybe I should wrap my penis up with ACE as well? (I currently have the clamp wrapped only)

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          That's kind of a two fold problem. You should always wrap. No matter what clamp you use.
          The cavernous spongiosum is not a vien. It is a sensitive and vital part of the three chambers that make up thebpenis. Be gentle with this part of the penis. That is the tube that allows urination and semen delivery. I actually think you should loosen the clamp a little. Then instead of leveling to maintain erection level do edging and or ballooning.
          Ok so, this actually solved both my problems.. I believe how I had the clamp positioned was hurting the tube, I rotated the clamp into a different position and I had ZERO pain at all when using it. I actually finished a 5 minute session with it on. I could kegal without any pain at all too. Edging with that thing on is incredibly hard for me. I get super excited when it's clamped because of how thick it gets, I had to keep pausing every 5 seconds...
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Oh yes the joys of clamped edging. I love it. Dont ejaculate with it on. My ex and i used to clamp edge team style. I wrapped the clampbinstead of mybpenis. God inmiss that move.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I've had best succes with a mouse pad strip. I apply while completly flacid and then get the burrito up. That has worked best cuz I can get a tighter clamp nad mor expansion making it The Ultimate BURRITO!!! Ay Ay Ay YAH!
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Oh yes the joys of clamped edging. I love it. Dont ejaculate with it on. My ex and i used to clamp edge team style. I wrapped the clampbinstead of mybpenis. God inmiss that move.
                I want to get my girlfriend to help me with PE, but she's just not into it.. Sucks

She did say she'd edge me, but I doubt she'd edge me if I'm clamped.
                09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Awe, you guys broke up, that's too bad. I enjoy reading of your team training!! Gives me ideas for the rare times I can get the wife to join in. We did a few minutes of team edging the other day but it wasn't long before she wanted the whole thing!
                  Starting 1/20/17
                  BPEL 7.5
                  MEG 4.6

Current
                  BPEL 8.125
                  MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                  BPEL 8.5
                  MEG 5

Long term goal
                  BPEL 9
                  5.5+